Chinese New Year and I'm still with the wrong partner

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:36 pm
i like a man who knows when to lead, and when to defer :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 10:47 pm
I'm still too chicken/have other stuff going on, taking up my mind. Waiting to see how many of you have trouble, so I won't be the only foo'.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 11:09 pm
you can do it, ossoB. kicky even referred to it as a zen experience. Shocked
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 11:28 pm
Maybe I'll sneak up on it.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 11:40 pm
We'll hold your hand.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 11:45 pm
erm, shifting in seat. Have a certain tough post to get written, then maybe.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 06:54 am
A tough post buco? What constitutes a tough post?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:58 am
Personal stuff, later.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:34 am
Here I am with a capricorn who is the love of my life and I'm told by these misinformed people that I would do better with a saggitarius. Now I'm wondering if that is why Dys suggested we leave Florida early--that and freezing his skinny ass off.

So, Panman, just how many women can you handle at one time????? You certainly have a varied number from which to choose. Don't let us tire you out, we love to see you here on a2k too much.

What is interesting is that my ex was also a capricorn. They must share some very, very good traits.

I am an airies. Bob was told his best match would be a taurus. Would he switch from a ram to a bull? All I can say is that I could do things to a bull that would take away all her charms....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:54 am
Dys left Florida like a bat out of hell. Hell, we'll just have to use subterfuge Di...
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:57 am
And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this water sign man and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this water sign man. And this paddle game. The water sign man and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The water sign man, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The water sign man, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The water sign man, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need...

I'm on a drug today... http://jp3d.net/yahoo/images/dont_steal_these_images2/b60.gif
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 11:02 am
Cinnesthesia wrote:
And this remote control. The water sign man, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The water sign man, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The water sign man, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need...

I'm on a drug today... http://jp3d.net/yahoo/images/dont_steal_these_images2/b60.gif

What about the bong?...
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 11:10 am
Not that kind of drug. Something legal.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 06:13 pm
that's Pan. Buzzin' round all the women :wink:

http://yves.marsal.free.fr/atoutgifs/yfleur29.gif
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 06:16 pm
I be a goat, a fer sure capricorn, I detest each and everyone of you equally.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 07:11 pm
That's very fair of you, Dys. Laughing
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 08:55 am
Finally quit laughing about SBM long enough to find out I'm supposed to be with a Gemini. For a while there I wondered if the site was broken, just said "Gemini" for everyone who took the quiz.

My father was a Gemini and abused us all, sexually, physically, emotionally until the day we left....I hated him! The only good thing was, I was only 9 when mom dumped him (after 23 yrs). I danced in joy when he died last year!

I'm a Scorpio, DH is an Aquarius. Don't think anyone was advised to find a Scorpio, too much sting!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 09:14 am
BorisKitten wrote:
I danced in joy when he died last year!

How awful. I feel for you. And it makes me feel so lucky
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 09:23 am
BorisKitty, sorry to hear about your dad (not the dying part).
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 10:15 am
BorisKitten wrote:
Don't think anyone was advised to find a Scorpio, too much sting!

My husband is a Scorpio.
0 Replies