i need input

deeski1

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 03:40 pm
OK well without going too far back here goes.

there was this girl I was in the process of OK well without going too far back here goes.

there was this girl I was in the process of talking too. I actually got her # by way of my mom. in October of 2015. we texted and talked on the phone but nothing came to fruition due to me talking to another girl like a week previous to meeting her and me and that girl got serious. me and this girl that gave me her number by way of my mom chatted til about may of 2016 and just suddenly lost contact.

fast forward to October of this year my mom sees this girl again. they catch up. not one mention of me but she gives my mom her new #. mom sees her again some weeks later about a month to be exact and decides to say tell me she said hi this time. I have my thoughts on this and I will hit her up but would like input before i do.in particular a females POV seeing how you have a female psyche all comments wanted and appreciated though. thanksking too. I actually got her # by way of my mom. in October of 2015. we texted and talked on the phone but nothing came to fruition due to me talking to another girl like a week previous to meeting her and me and that girl got serious. me and this girl that gave me her number by way of my mom chatted til about may of 2016 and just suddenly lost contact.

fast forward to October of this year my mom sees this girl again. they catch up. not one mention of me but she gives my mom her new #. mom sees her again some weeks later about a month to be exact and decides to say tell me she said hi this time. I have my thoughts on this and I will hit her up but would like input before i do.in particular a females POV seeing how you have a female psyche all comments wanted and appreciated though. thanks

jespah

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 04:06 pm
@deeski1,
I managed to get the gist of it via your double pasting.

So this young woman said, "Tell _ I said hi."

That means she wants to say hi to you.

Nothing more.
centrox

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 04:44 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
That means she wants to say hi to you.Nothing more.

You knew that because of your "female psyche"?
jespah

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 04:44 pm
@centrox,
I'm amazing that way.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 04:48 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
So this young woman said, "Tell _ I said hi."

That means she wants to say hi to you.

really? I don't even get that out of it.

the young women I know (who do seem fairly together and straightforward ) would suggest a call or make a call if they actually wanted to talk to the OP

saying hi means saying hi - not a request for anything else

__

I'm the same way. If I say to a mutual friend to say hi to our other friend - that is not a request for contact - it's just - say hi to the other person.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 07:35 am
@deeski1,
This girl acknowledges you exist (according to your mom)

Now it's up to you to call her and say, "hey, my mom saw you at the mall. How are you? Would you like to go for coffee sometime?"

That could be your next step - if you choose to take it. Your mom's not going to do anything more.
0 Replies