I have been deathly ill. I saw something rather strange.

material girl

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 08:11 am
What do you mean?Im a bit slow.You said it had corners!Im confuzzed.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 08:17 am
I'm sorry, material girl, and I'll retract my previous statement. You caught the gist of that and have proven how I have vastly underestimated you.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 08:28 am
I dont mind having the pea taken out of me but Im still confuzzed tho.Was it a whole intacted sandwich?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 08:30 am
Sure was. Just floating there. Bigger than life.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 09:01 am
Chr*st!All I can think now is that your A-hole must be huge!!!My eyes are watering.
Do you think peoples a-holes are in proportion to the rest of the body?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 09:13 am
Re: I have been deathly ill. I saw something rather strange
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I have been laid up for the last 40 hours, bedridden with a most unpleasant gastroenteritis. My experience reminded me a bit of a definition I read of the Ebola virus, when the person "crashes out" and body fluids rush from every available orifice, leaving the person looking like a de-skeletonized piece of humanoid material.>...............................................< I reached for the toilet handle to flush away the offensive, foul-smelling waste product, but my brother's story of the oxycotin tablet came to mind, and with a morbid curiosity I glanced into the toilet bowl to see if anything strange lurked there. Imagine my surprise when I saw a perfectly formed grilled cheese sandwich floating in the midst of the carnage.

I recalled that that was the last thing I ate before being felled by the sickness.

I flushed and watched with bemusemet as the sandwich twirled slowly and began its downward journey with the waste product. The points of the sandwich caught momentarily on the edge of the drainpipe, held for a second, and then it was gone.

I'm better now, but I can't shake the haunting image of that grilled cheese sandwich.

you are a sexy beast.
will you marry me?
our wedding cake can be nothing but grilled cheese sandwiches stacked 5 layers high! chocolate frosting a bonus.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 09:14 am
Hey and all the guest can bring their own food which they will already be carrying!!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 09:16 am
talk about buffet
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 09:27 am
..and finger foods.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 09:28 am
Is a live baby a strange thing to poop out?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 10:30 am
If its out of your pooh hole yes,even stranger if your male.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 08:43 pm
Hey, back to the Important Topic here: Poop. Do pets count? Well, we used to have a Siamese cat who had a penchant for wool. He'd take little semi-circular bites of out sweaters & socks, and we'd find 'em later in the cat box. My guess: Wool is kinda like corn.

This same cat dragged one of my mother's bras to the living room while my father's boss was there.

Long ago I used to go to a beach where dogs were allowed. I had a Rottweiler/Shepherd mix at the time, and apparently he'd eaten something blicky, and he went into the water just about knee-deep (hey, do dogs have knees?) and blew bright orange spray out his butt on all the other happy ocean bathers. He was a BIG dog, too. I was soooo embarassed!

At this same beach I was one day (VERY foolishly) laying in shallow water on one of those long fold-out lounge chairs. Felt a little tickle on my stomach and thought it was seaweed. Opened my eyes and discovered it was a dog turd! Always kept the chair on the sand after that. Better to step in one than find it floating on your stomach, believe me.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 09:02 pm
BorisKitten wrote:
Hey, back to the Important Topic here: Poop. Do pets count?

For a moment there I thought ... Shocked
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 09:07 pm
If the pupa fits, wear it..
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 09:08 pm
nimh wrote:
BorisKitten wrote:

What?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 09:09 pm
Guess, Paula.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 09:11 pm
hehehehehhehe, don't need to.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 09:21 pm
Um, yeah, you'll have to guess Paula.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 09:47 pm
Gus, You may have missed a golden opportunity if you were too quick to flush. Did you think to check that sandwich for an image of the Virgin Mary? People can make a killing on e-bay with those things.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:02 pm
nimh wrote:
BorisKitten wrote:

Wow, way funnier than my original post! Laughing
0 Replies