Needing Advice on married fwb situation. Thanks!

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 11:22 am
No judgment please. I'm genuinely asking for advice/insight. I'm in a situation where the oyger man and I are both married. I met him via an online site for such things. We seem to have a lot in common amd talk so easily when we are together. He made it clear that he wants a "true" long term fwb situation. I'm on board with that totally. I don't want anyone's marital status to change. I justneed insight into the male mind. The sex is amazing and he'sfun to be around, like I said. I'vetold him that part of my motivation is partly due to loneliness. Am I expecting too much to want some of the emotional support as well as sex? In the last month we talk everyday and heseems interested in my life. I just don't wantto overstep some unknown boundary or be a clingy idiot. If you have been in a siliar situation, do you have any advice?

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 11:33 am
@polkadot1273,
Stay very clear in your mind that the only thing you're guaranteed to get in a **** buddy situation is sex.

If you want emotional support - well, that's where friends come in - and really, in my experience, FWB are really **** buddies not friends. People say FWB because it is more acceptable in their own minds.

If you met someone on a site to find someone to ****, that's not a friendship with ******* added, that's *******.

In the old days, FWB were friends/former partners who added ******* to the relationship. It started with friendships, not with *******.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 01:40 pm
If you are lonely within your marriage AND seeking sex outside of your marriage, then why stay in it?

Things that keep bad marriages together: money, sex, the kids.

Which one(s) make you stay?
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 08:26 pm
I only get involved with married guys usually husband of a friend that attract me or from discussion with his wife about thier husband personality and sexual activities. being close friends is good cover if caught together by others as seems not unusual. this way i get to be close to husband and AP often, also
ChadSoul

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 02:55 am
@bunnyhabit ,
Now that's some dirty **** right there. No wonder there's so much violence in the world right now. People don't mind ******* over people who trust them. Yall have to realize there are people out there that don't take snake behavior lightly.
jespah

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 07:01 am
@ChadSoul,
You seem to have come here to point fingers at women involved in affairs -- sometimes years after their original posts. Do men get to be the target of your scorn? Or is that just confined to the female of the species?
0 Replies