Start spreadin' the news, I'm leaving today--> New York!

Diane

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:31 pm
Yeah, well, maybe I'll post baby pics. I was really cute when I was a baby. Age has taken its toll, but at this point in the game, I'm happier than I ever was when young and pretty.

Just love that group. Can't wait for April.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:35 pm
People, Diane is gorgeous.... don't let her fool you.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:49 pm
will the NY crowd pleeeeez organize a bahstin gathering for us?
(bcos we suck at it...)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:49 pm
It's sad, but true.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:59 pm
I had a wonderful time at the party, but I'm going to create a separate thread.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:01 pm
oh.....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:18 pm
What I like about these and other awk (sic) gathering pictures is that... everyone looks so much like themselves, odd as that may sound. Whether I've met everybody or not, now I can easily caption photos with the a2k 'voices', it's great.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm
ossobuco wrote:
What I like about these and other awk (sic) gathering pictures is that... everyone looks so much like themselves, odd as that may sound. Whether I've met everybody or not, now I can easily caption photos with the a2k 'voices', it's great.

Is that why you broke your camera instead of having a pic of me in it?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:36 pm
Naw, I have pictures of you....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:18 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAlA1AToHpz7AFB8kqEuubSZJBPsmfvjR8dhoXuIY9YAGUORfRewfNuUEYmpl36LeDG2iqIUKN74*o*ketA7lH2uLny5rn6gnfEt9mWvQU/lola1.JPG

So what is this thing men do when they threaten to almost become part of a photo - or is it that they do it when they find out the photographer wasn't aiming the camera at them? Quickly, fiddle with your glasses, pick up a coffeecup, for gawdsake, something! Razz
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 02:31 am
Great pics !!!! Really looking fwd to feb !!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 08:48 am
Well Slappy, we didn't really believe it about the slime.......we just have our feelings hurt that you're always too busy to meet with us. Always out flirting with some girl in preference to us. The only theory we've been able to come up with to explain your behavior is that there must be something wrong with you. But yes, Dag did mention that she had met you once. But she said that she doesn't really know what you look like because you refused to take that towel off your face. I'm lying, ok I admit it. She actually said you were a dashingly handsome man with big feet and gold rings on every finger. All three of them.

And Gus was another mysterious a2ker who's name came up. Let's see, what did we say about him? Maybe it was Gus and the slime we were talking about. If he lives by the swamp, is he a product of it? ..........that's what we wanted to know.

I don't remember you taking that photo of me with the black hat, Dag. It's a great hat, isn't it?

And nimh, the men were not in the photo because they were trying to disclaim any association with a woman in a black hat. Men are so superstitious. Poor dears.

Paula, come on......we want that photo. Please.

And Gautum........finally we'll meet. This is going to be fun.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 08:57 am
I need directions on how to post a photo on a thread. Can someone hook me up with a link?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:33 am
hang on
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:34 am
Here's the link: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=136&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 12:02 pm
p@@p on NYC Evil or Very Mad
$400 - $700/night
pfffffffft
I am not impressed.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 12:04 pm
Where are you looking ehBeth?

I'm going to go check prices at a couple of places I know and like...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 12:13 pm
Wow, the "they'll pay for a hotel room" part of getting hubby invited for a talk might be more significant than I realized...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 12:16 pm
ehbeth: Check out Club Quarters. I don't know how much it is, but my cousin stayed there recently and she ain't rich, so it couldn't be that much. Plus, I know it's not a bad hotel from other relatives that have stayed there.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 12:18 pm
Oh Thank you LittleK!
0 Replies