Shooting with multiple casualties in Vegas at Aldeen's concert

oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 08:52 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Your constitution is only human, and its second amendment is a piece of legislative crap.

On the contrary, the Second Amendment is the reason we remain free when all the rest of the world has forsaken freedom.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 09:15 am
@Olivier5,
Do you mean to admit that you're a chicken?

I agree wholeheartedly. Repeatedly calling for a massacre of people who either work for or belong to the NRA from across the Atlantic is cowardly, as well as despicable.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 10:37 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Oh you know who I meant: people who badmouth other posters behind their back.

You want me to go to LA to tell the NRA in their face that they are mass criminals and as such deserve death by hanging or any other mean necessary?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 10:40 am
@Olivier5,
Don't worry about it, you've never challenged me to a fight and then shat your pants when I took you up on the offer, even going so far as claiming to have had heart surgery to get out of it.

I think everyone knows who the chicken is.
centrox

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 10:45 am
Some people should review the A2K rules, particularly the section about personal attacks.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 10:47 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
you've never challenged me to a fight

Never say never.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 11:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
challenged me to a fight and then shat your pants when I took you up on the offer, even going so far as claiming to have had heart surgery to get out of it.

Balderdash.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 11:19 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
You want me to go to LA to tell the NRA in their face that they are mass criminals and as such deserve death by hanging or any other mean necessary?

Personally I'd rather you come to understand that the NRA are civil rights advocates who are not criminals and are beneficial to society.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 12:10 pm
@Olivier5,
Behind your back?

If that were the case, how would you have known I badmouthed you? I made a point of linking you to the vile comments you've repeatedly made.

No need to pay a visit to the US to vent your spleen. Just put it in a letter and send it to NRA HQ, clearly identifying yourself and your residence.

Your first name may be Olivier but I doubt your surname is "5"
Olivier5

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 01:24 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Great plan for a suicide.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 02:03 pm
@centrox,
Too much penis waving in here for anybody to read the rules. Watch out or you may get slapped in the head by something flacid and fleshy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 03:24 pm
The 'mystery woman' turned out to be a prostitute.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 04:47 pm
@Olivier5,
Maybe. The NRA has been to known to send out hit squads to take care of critics...even as far away as Europe.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 05:03 pm
@centrox,
you can say that again

centrox wrote:

Some people should review the A2K rules, particularly the section about personal attacks.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 05:11 pm
Can you imagine what it would be like if US national news reported on the names of everyone killed every day?

__

This crossed my mind as every radio broadcast on the CBC since the shootings - that has referenced the shootings - has said the name of each Canadian killed.

It has happened with other killings - all victims are named - regularly/constantly.

Would it strike people more if they knew the people who had been killed - as names - instead of as one of a number?

Don't know, obviously, but it does seem that Americans are as a whole quite unconcerned about the people who are killed and injured.

The deaths resulting from the shooting are already sliding out of the news cycle.

Newtown / Orlando etc etc. They didn't really make people blink.

Oh another mass shooting. Move on. Nothing new to see/read/think about.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 05:57 pm
Well we can be pretty sure he isn't affiliated with a right-wing group. It would be all over the news. My bet is that he was a Muslim convert and in someway associated with an Islamist group in the Philippines. I think his girlfriend is an unwitting dupe.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 06:04 pm
@ehBeth,
A lot of you should review it again, including you.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 06:09 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes let's have the MSM report on every single murder in America

I guarantee you that the number of "gun nuts" murdering people will be a fraction of the gang bangers and all the rest.

Let's do it!

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 07:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Behind your back?
If that were the case, how would you have known I badmouthed you?

I confess that I PM'd him. It just seemed fair to me that he should have the opportunity to speak for himself if he was the topic of discussion.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 07:38 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
but it does seem that Americans are as a whole quite unconcerned about the people who are killed and injured.

It's more a matter of there being nothing we can do about it.

We don't see abolishing our freedom as doing something about it. Nutcases would still commit mass murders if we gave up our freedom.

Although, even if giving up our freedom could prevent the mass murders, our freedom would still be too precious for us to give it up.
0 Replies