Vegas, baby!

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 07:40 pm
For my birthday this year Mr. B and Mo arranged for me to meet up with my sister in Las Vegas for 4 days of sister action.

My sister L. and I used to meet up somewhere once a year in some city but we haven't had a chance to do that since Mo came to live with me and Mr. B... so 7 years or so.

We already have tickets to the Cirque de Soliel Beatles show and my neighbor's sister is in La Reve at the Wynn and she is insiting that we see that too (and we're going to try because it looks totally cool).

We have a spa day one afternoon but that leaves us with one night and plenty of daylight hours to fill up. We aren't big gamblers (well, she's a damn good blackjack player but I'm hopeless) or big "clubbers".

So.... what's not to be missed in Vegas? I haven't been there in 10 years.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,966 • Replies: 6
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 09:41 am
@boomerang,
I don't see you scheduled for visits to the Tea Party crowd. Have you no good taste?

BBB Razz
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 09:46 am
Well.... I like a nice tea party... but only if they're serving scones.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 11:12 am
@boomerang,
I'd suggest some male strippers - you know - what happens in Vegas....
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 11:15 am
@boomerang,
the flavor of Vegas changes depending on who's in town.

have you looked to see what is going on during that week?

the rat rod car show crowd is kinda fun and funky. dunno when they are scheduled.

Usually there is something cool going on down by the old strip...
dyslexia

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 12:44 pm
@Rockhead,
the only part of Vegas I ever enjoyed was Fremont St.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2010 09:58 am
If I ever get back to vegas, I promised myself I wouldn't hang around the city much, I would rent a bike and head for the desert. Some great photo opportunities in them thar red hills.
0 Replies