what does it mean when my ex does this?

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 07:54 pm
my ex dumped me a couple months ago just because he said he wasn't feeling as strong about our relationship as he thinks I was. we dated for 6 months. I was really comfortable around him, and I really liked him - and I'm pretty picky. I was devastated when he broke up with me. he told me he cares for me but just didn't want to keep it going if he wasn't feeling 100% about it so we stopped, even though it was one sided.

we've now not been talking ever since, its been 2 months. I'm DYING to talk to him, but I haven't because I believe the ball is in his court since he broke it off. I want him to come to me first otherwise I think I'll seem desperate. he has liked every single one of my instagram posts, watches all my stories right away, and today he liked the one I posted and another one back from like 3 months ago?? does this mean anything?

I know this is really stupid, I just can't stop thinking about him and I get SO sad when I do. I'd take him back in a heartbeat. I keep myself busy, it's not like I sit around and cry all day wanting him back, but I can't help but everyday hope he texts me, but nothing so far. I can't help but wonder if he misses me too? if he misses me and is checking up on me or if he's simply just hitting like for no reason?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 501 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 08:11 pm
Six months is not a long time. But enough to know if it's going to blossom into anything more.

He has been honest in telling you that he cannot give you what it takes for a good relationship.

I know you are hurt but accept this and you will be ready for a quality love just around the corner. .

0 Replies