Am I too ugly for a boyfriend?

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 05:56 pm
https://app.photobucket.com/u/Ilovegoingthere/p/69c1b896-c899-4866-9796-ec48f16958b2
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,559 • Replies: 30

maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 05:59 pm
@Ilovegoingthere,
No. You aren't.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 06:03 pm
@Ilovegoingthere,
Can you cook? I've never met a woman that can cook unattractive.
Ilovegoingthere

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 06:14 pm
@McGentrix,
Do you think I'm too ugly for a boyfriend.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:15 pm
@Ilovegoingthere,
As the saying goes, "there's a lid for every pot." There's someone out there for you, just keep looking.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 04:07 am
@Ilovegoingthere,
There’s nothing wrong with you at all.

I’d avoid posting pictures of yourself asking if you’re attractive or not because you just attract trolls like McGentrix who just like to hurt people.
Ilovegoingthere

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 07:48 am
@izzythepush,
He didn't call me ugly.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 08:37 am
@Ilovegoingthere,
He relegated you to the kitchen, turned you into a stereotype, women are only good for two things cooking and sex.

That’s not true.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He relegated you to the kitchen, turned you into a stereotype, women are only good for two things cooking and sex.

That’s not true.

So true. Some women sew.

(Just for the record, this is another example of Izzy running in to rescue a woman in distress.)
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:07 pm
@maxdancona,
Can't you just hit the pause button?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:11 pm
@Ilovegoingthere,
I want to break away from this silly squabbling to give a serious answer. I saw the picture (now deleted). I did not see an ugly person in that picture.

There are several things to say.

1) A relationship is about a connection between two people. The best relationships are not based on physical appearance. The best relationship is when you find someone who you truly have fun with. To find this type of relationship, the key is to find things you enjoy doing, you will attract other people who enjoy similar things, and viola.

2) Having a positive self image is important in building a good relationship. It also helps in attracting a relationship. I find women who are passionate about something (even something I don't do) to be attractive, and people who enjoy their life are always more attractive.

3) My recommendation from personal experience is to get out and learn to be social. Connect with people in a group setting, it will help you with personal relationships. Then you can start flirting or interacting with someone and after while you can find a relationship that works.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:12 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Can't you just hit the pause button?

Hi Glitterbag.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:14 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I want to break away from this silly squabbling to give a serious answer. I saw the picture (now deleted). I did not see an ugly person in that picture.

There are several things to say.

1) A relationship is about a connection between two people. The best relationships are not based on physical appearance. The best relationship is when you find someone who you truly have fun with. To find this type of relationship, the key is to find things you enjoy doing, you will attract other people who enjoy similar things, and viola.

2) Having a positive self image is important in building a good relationship. It also helps in attracting a relationship. I find women who are passionate about something (even something I don't do) to be attractive, and people who enjoy their life are always more attractive.

3) My recommendation from personal experience is to get out and learn to be social. Connect with people in a group setting, it will help you with personal relationships. Then you can start flirting or interacting with someone and after while you can find a relationship that works.

That was so much better, I knew you could do it.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:24 pm
@maxdancona,
This is another example of Max being a complete ****.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 04:10 pm
@glitterbag,
You could have done it, Sweetheart. But don't worry, Max is here.

You sew, right?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 04:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Why?
Sturgis

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 04:56 pm
@glitterbag,
He's looking to have his lips and toes sewn together.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 04:58 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Why?

If you read the course of the thread.... it was my way of telling you I find you attractive.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 05:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Max, everyone here already knows you find me attractive. And no, I don't know how to sew lips and toes together. I think you need a license for that, or so I'm told.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 05:16 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Max, everyone here already knows you find me attractive. And no, I don't know how to sew lips and toes together. I think you need a license for that, or so I'm told.

Sewing body parts together, Glitterbag? You are into some pretty deep BDSM. I have been tied up before, I have never been sewn.

Just name a place and time, sweetheart. I am there! (My safeword is "intersectional").