Nightclub Strategy

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 02:59 am
What are the best strategies to use in nightclubs?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,655 • Replies: 74
No top replies

superjuly

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 03:05 am
strategies for what specifically?

Anyway, at a nightclub? I'd say booooooze! and shaking that a**, of course!
0 Replies

australia

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 03:49 am
Okay, thanks for that. Its a start anyway!!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 04:15 pm
The unsolicited dry hump.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 04:39 pm
Gargamel wrote:
The unsolicited dry hump.

Shocked
0 Replies

australia

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 05:04 pm
whats that?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 05:26 pm
Drop a roofie in her drink, and you're good to go.

One way, is trying to dance with a girl. This works much better if you've made some eye contact already.

Also, walk up...and ready for this? I'm going to let you in on a secret, this is a pickup line I only tell a select few, because I don't want to ruin it for me.

This line, will give you access to meeting some of the most beautiful women in the world...

"Hello."

Or, walk up and make a funny comment/joke about something that's going on at that time. The music, the crowd, another girl's bad outfit, whatever.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Anyway, at a nightclub you're most likely going to have to talk with ALOT of women before you get some good responses. So just get the balls to walk around by yourself and talk to people.

If you're so inclined to get phone numbers, do yourself a favor, and ask for it SOON after meeting her. This does two things, 1) you don't waste your time talking to her, acting clingy, and increasing your chances of f##king it up with her, and 2) gives yourself time to go get more numbers.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 08:30 pm
Maybe being an ugly bastard might have something to do with it hehe
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 08:33 pm
How old are you?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:15 pm
australia wrote:
whats that?

What I mean is, you walk up without an invitation, preferably you sneak up, and start rubbing your crotch against him/her.

You may think it sounds primitive and chauvanistic, but nightclub folk will find you wonderfully ironic and invite you to do the endearing "unsolicited dry hump" at their wine and cheese parties.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 09:23 pm
Australia, in case you question Gargamel's credentials, he bangs an average of 3 new women every weekend, all of whom he met using the unsolicited dry hump.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 12:23 am
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:31 pm
Yes, thanks for the correction australia. I bang an average of 30 new women every weekend, some of them even halfway conscious.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:35 pm
Reminds me of my last one-nighter. I did her doggy style.

It wasn't meant to be that way, it's just the position she passed out in.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 01:50 pm
An ugly 30 year old bastard from Australia??? I have yet to meet one of those. Aussie, that could never be you. Smile Just be yourself, talk to a lot of people. Turn on your Aussie charm....wait, maybe that Aussie charm works better here in America than in Australia. What the hell, move to America and by our accent alone you'll have more women than you know what to do with. Very Happy
0 Replies

netfool

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 03:57 pm
Eye contact is key. Get eye contact w/ her from across the bar and hold it for a moment. If she does the same, from my experience, this means she has some interest in you (that, or there's nacho cheese on your face).

Now, just follow Slappy's example and you should be fine.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 04:04 pm
You'd be amazed at what nacho cheese can do for you!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 04:09 pm
Nacho cheese in the bedroom....turn-on for some women, kick in my nuts for most.
0 Replies

australia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 07:56 pm
Brazil nightclubs are the best. Having blonde hair, blue eyes, I just stand there and they come up to me. But strangley, that technique doesn't work anywhere else
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 08:06 pm
It might. Have you tried it in Norway yet?
0 Replies