She cheated after 4-year relationship and now she regrets and wants me back.. Me [33M] gf [25F]

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 12:33 pm
Hi everyone, my so call girlfriend cheated me with some friend of hers. I thought we had a great 4 year relationship, we have fights like any other couple but at the end of the day we were happy. We were living together for over 6 mounts, and the relationship went down as we were together 24/7 and we develop a routine. We have a talk about her going home to spend some time apart and to rebuild our love. After the talk in about 1-2 days she came to my home and tell me that her friends had kiss her and she run away (supposedly).

It all started few mounts ago at some random friend’s party when she started flirting with a friend of hers in front of me and everybody. After confronting with her she said it was nothing going on, they are just friends and to stop been a paranoid guy. I believed her but still had some suspicions for her friend.

After the party she started going out with her friends (this guy was friends of her friends). I suggested that she have to go out with her friends more often to avoid the routine of spending days at home after work, watching movies and not doing anything else.

Few days later she was out with her friends and yes “her friend” was there. She supposedly was drunk and went to this guy home with her friends. He kissed her and she supposedly turns her head and ended the kiss. She told me that she was crying all night but still she slept over at his home. I was texting her that same night to check if she was ok ( and yes she said everything was ok…) she came back tomorrow and this guy give her a ride to my home… She admitted me after a day or two and I was devastated. I kicked out from home and the following days I started to write her sms telling she was a whore ets..

After a few weeks she came back to my home we had some talk and decided to continue our relationship from the beginning and to realty work on us. After all it was just a drunken kiss. The next 4 mounts were great we were falling in love again and I taught this was the right decision. A few days ago she tells me that after the kiss, and after i kick her out of my home and me sending some ugly sms and phone calls she went to the same guy and slept with him.

I can`t not f believed it. I can`t believe she do that after seeing me how devastated I was about a kiss. She sad that there were no emotion she does not know why she done that. She calls me now and that crying all the time, shaking and having panic attracts. She is telling me she had made a mistake and she will do anything to forgive her. I love her and she was my everything, but the image of them in bed is killing me. And the lies of 4 mounts that her excuse was she didn’t want me to hurt me….

I really don’t know what to do. I love her but this hurts a alot

jespah

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 12:50 pm
@johnandi,
People who love each other don't throw down the "you're a whore" card without an enormous amount of provocation. I am not saying she is without fault but you need to own up to your part in this little drama.

Want her back? Then you will be checking up on every friend she's got and every explanation she gives.

Personally, I wouldn't bother as that would be far too much trouble.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 01:23 pm
Things like this happen and it's no one person's fault completely.

You must accept that you are co-responsible for some of the events.
1. The relationship was going downhill. Instead of working on it, you want to send her home. 2. She starts going out with friends - at your encouragement and then are surprised that she begins to flirt right in front of you. Still you ignore that you should have stepped up and found out why your girl is seeking attention from another man.
3. A kiss happens that she regrets. Instead of accepting her repentance, you call her a whore, kick her out and send her bad texts.
4. She retaliates by sleeping with him and reveals that only when you are back together.

Can you see when you had opportunities to stop all this madness?

If you want to put this together then counseling is in order.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 03:46 pm
@johnandi,
You went whack after she kissed someone?

She's better off with someone more stable.

Stay single and get yourself some counselling. Perhaps you'll be ready for an adult relationship in a few years.
0 Replies