sexual thoughts

G2g

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:40 am
I am having constant sexual thoughts. Consuming my every thought. If it wasn't for std's and more so lack of time to myself, I would be fulfilling those thoughts. I have cheated on my husband, he is aware now of the extent. I have asked for open relationship which of course he doesn't agree. It doesn't matter who but almost every guy I see I want to have sexual contact with. Currently I just started seeing a male therapist. Only 1 hour appointment every two weeks. We haven't got to the point where we have come up with solution, but I am having those feeling for him to. If I could I would seduce him. I know that is not a good idea.

roger

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:46 am
@G2g,
Get a different therapist. She should be ugly as a mud fence.
G2g

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 12:53 am
@roger,
I feel more comfortable talking to men. I am not attracted physically to the therapist, but more to him having a penis. I just want to play with it. Touch it.
0 Replies

G2g

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 01:17 am
@G2g,
I am not sure if I am allowed to go into detail with my thoughts. I apologize if I am breaking the rules.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 01:50 am
@G2g,
If your Therapist can't ascertain that you are sexually charged to the extent that every man, any man will do and provide some thoughts/ information/ advice/ help then seriously you do need to find someone else that can.

You are not an orphan and you are not the first person to have this problem.

I would be more concerned at present at working out the STD's.
G2g

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 03:22 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I just started therapy so only had 2 sessions. We will be working on those issues. I was sexually abused as a child, so he thinks that has something to do with it. That every man I come into contact I want that power. That sex is the only way I know how to get attention I guess in a way. I am a little nervous because I know I need to change. My husband has agreed to give me a chance to change. I am more nervous because this is the life that I know, and am nervous to change. I also know that I could put myself in risky situations if I act out my desires. Just stuck because I kind of miss the attention from other guys to. My husband does his best with me but its never enough it seems.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 08:00 am
Thoughts are just that. You haven't acted on them, right?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 03:58 pm
@G2g,
I'm sorry to hear you were sexually abused as a child.

I am not saying this would work but I have heard Hypnotherapy works well in situations like this, maybe pose that question to him.

The power that you have is " no man will every abuse you again" so that's the opposite to how you are currently thinking, ie) you want to sleep with men so you have the power. Try thinking the other way around that you won't give any man the power to sleep with you, you don't have to, you are safe, you are married and that's the past.
0 Replies

G2g

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 05:53 pm
@PUNKEY,
I have had affairs. Had a one night stand a couple months ago that I confessed to. I am now just wanting that rush again without having to be involved long term with someone.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 07:56 am
@G2g,
This is not about sex. It's about control and domination.

Are you willing to admit that you have a sexual compulsion? Your behavior sure sounds like it. Be sure your therapist specializes in sexual addictions. There are also self help groups that meet.
0 Replies

Jon69

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 05:47 am
@G2g,
Hello! I just have read your story. Well,aparently,it means that your that kind of women who always need something new in her life. That s fine. In my opinion,you don t have to be nervous. This is something you can change,but,unfortunately,not to a great extent. So,my advice for you is to break the relationship with your husband,because it is obious that this will happen,even thought you want it or not. Next,you just have to enjoy you life and live that way you want to live. This is you,you can not change that to a significant extent. Just try not to get infected or something and enjoy life...You can have how many parteners you want. I hope my answer will help you. Bye!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 05:39 pm
@G2g,
I suggest that it might be a good idea to have a complete physical check up with hormones blood levels look at by the doctors as part of such a checkup.

0 Replies