I thought i Knew everything.

Lucifer

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 01:41 pm
If you don't believe that you will, then it won't happen. For those that do, well I don't know why you would want to, unless you're masochistic or sadomasochistic. In that case, welcome to my abode.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 02:09 pm
Always been curious about somethin' - wouldn't it be the ultimate sadism to withold discomfort and distress from a masochist? Twisted Evil

"Hit me!"

"No. Here, have a cuddly teddy bear, some milk and cookies, and a comfy chair"
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 02:24 pm
Logically speaking, yes. Because to torture a masochist, you would have to keep his pleasure away--his pleasure is in feeling pain. The sadist would take pleasure in torturing his victim--that the masochist can feel no pleasure in having pain.

It's better if you look at it this way, in words:

Let masochist's inflicted pain=cookies

If the sadist were to be happy in torturing his victim, he would have to take away the "cookies". However, if the masochist were to succeed, then the sadist would be giving the masochist the "cookies".

Now replace "cookies" with "masochist's inflicted pain".
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 02:46 pm
Wow, did not expect this thread to go past 3 pages. Weird. And it was all firestarted by

Quote: "Yes, Yes you may"

Too awesome.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 03:23 pm
Whew...that was over my head....... :wink:

If someone took my cookies, I'd be pissed......lol Twisted Evil

See that this topic is still going ...going and going...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 04:15 pm
C'mere, li'l girl .... wanna cookie?

(hehehehe .... cough-cough-wheeze)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 04:21 pm
And if we gave you cookies, what result will that engender?
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 04:24 pm
Well, let's see here...I'm more sadistic than masochistic, so I would probably be happier and more motivated to torture more victims. But if you gave me some fresh blood or some meat, I'd be even happier...(just kidding).
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 05:36 pm
Etruscia wrote:
Wow, did not expect this thread to go past 3 pages. Weird. And it was all firestarted by

Quote: "Yes, Yes you may"

Too awesome.

Amazing what can happen when we open ourselves to others, isn't it? Smile
Those 5 words opened many a good door.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 05:38 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Well, let's see here...I'm more sadistic than masochistic, so I would probably be happier and more motivated to torture more victims. But if you gave me some fresh blood or some meat, I'd be even happier...(just kidding).

Fresh blood, fresh meat....you take the blood and I'll take the meat! Smile
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 05:47 pm
Fun thing, pick a word. For everytime you say that word, you have to pick up a piece of litter.
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 05:47 pm
No...I'll take both. You take the cookie.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 07:44 pm
LOL, I would rather have the cookie...just save it for later....
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 07:48 pm
And I constantly get fresh blood and meat from my victims, after I've finished torturing them. I get bored of torturing the same ones over and over again. But that's alright. There's always the new ones. Do you want a cookie, or do you want a bazillion dollars? I already gave some to Region, but just so that you know, he was lucky not to have suffocated under those dollar bills.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 07:55 pm
Lucifer wrote:
No...I'll take both. You take the cookie.

But, but...I'm really hungry. I want the meat. Medium rare. Will you share?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 07:56 pm
LOL, Well lets see.........

The possibility of suffocating under a bazillion dollars, or eating a cookie at the hands of Lucifer? Twisted Evil

Humm.........think I'll pass :wink:
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 07:57 pm
Lucifer wrote:
And I constantly get fresh blood and meat from my victims, after I've finished torturing them. I get bored of torturing the same ones over and over again. But that's alright. There's always the new ones. Do you want a cookie, or do you want a bazillion dollars? I already gave some to Region, but just so that you know, he was lucky not to have suffocated under those dollar bills.

Region sold his soul...this outcome, payback time, should be interesting. Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:01 pm
Meat? You're a lady right? Careful not to get too messy while you're eating...Unfortunately, I still haven't tired of torturing my older victims yet, and by the time I'm though with them, they're no longer juicy and plump like before. But I'll try and see what's in the freezer.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:04 pm
Is that a new diet?

Quote:
and by the time I'm though with them, they're no longer juicy and plump like before
Question
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:00 pm
When I'm through torturing them, that is. By then, they'll be too beaten up, bruised and scrawny for any good meat. I think you'd rather have the frozen ones in the ice chambers (I think I mentioned that in a different topic, but if you want, I'll explain). They're still plump and juicy, and fresh.

It might be new for you, but if you want to stay with your cookies, by all means, eat them. What's your favorite flavor?
0 Replies