I thought i Knew everything.

Lady J

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:23 am
Lucifer wrote:
When I'm through torturing them, that is. By then, they'll be too beaten up, bruised and scrawny for any good meat. I think you'd rather have the frozen ones in the ice chambers (I think I mentioned that in a different topic, but if you want, I'll explain). They're still plump and juicy, and fresh.

It might be new for you, but if you want to stay with your cookies, by all means, eat them. What's your favorite flavor?

You drive a hard bargain, Lucifer. It will be cookies for dinner tonight. Chocolate Chip of course. And you may as well toss in a glass of wine to go with it. Smile

Makemeshiver, would you like to share my bounty? Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 06:48 am
Dinner was over yesterday. Would you like some bacon? I found some frozen meat--now to cook it...
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 11:56 am
Lucifer wrote:
Dinner was over yesterday. Would you like some bacon? I found some frozen meat--now to cook it...

You'd make me breakfast? I'll take that offer! I can't even remember the last time I had breakfast....thank you! Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:55 pm
Now, it would be a really late brunch. Oh well, I'll just pretend I didn't see anyone sneaking my frozen meat out of the ice chamber...
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 01:04 pm
Now was that human bacon or normal pork? We get pigs occasionally, but we get more human souls because they do bad things more often.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 01:33 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Now was that human bacon or normal pork? We get pigs occasionally, but we get more human souls because they do bad things more often.

The choice is yours. I'm just honoured to have you as my chef for one meal. Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 01:37 pm
It's still morning here. Brunch is fine. Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 02:21 pm
Hmm...I choose the meal for you? Well, since the dirty souls I have here are rather infectious, and unsanitary for my mistress here (since you're still alive), I'll have to go with pork (I hope Satan doesn't know...I hope nobody else asks for more meat from hell--just ask me for anything else; eternal life, knowledge, money, anything! Just not our meat...).

Here you go. It's special because I fried it with lava. Cooks better than even your normal gas stoves.

(I hope I didn't burn it too much...Lava cooking burns things too easily.)
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 03:58 pm
Yes Lady J, would love to share in the bounty...ty for thinking of me..lol
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:00 pm
Okay, you can share, but don't let this get around, or Satan will have my ass (and my wings! That's even worse!) for stealing his frozen meat.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:06 pm
Don't I feel special....the spawn of Satan is going to share his meat with me..haha.
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:08 pm
For joining in and wreaking havoc on some poor suckers that claim to know everything.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:11 pm
Why Thank you, some nifty Googling I was doing..haha.

Would join ya again in the pits of hell if need be...to do it again!
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:13 pm
I'm seriously going to have to ask Satan for hell passes for special people like you. But then, everyone might start to want one, and then hell is going to be some great tourist attraction...Sounds like fun. But I wonder if the money will tempt Satan.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:23 pm
I feel so special right now...I'm up for a pass to hell. Or atleast the tour if I don't have to buy into the resort. Maybe get a free dinner out of the deal...a good steak, the romantic effects of ripplin' lava.....a few demons to serve.....

I have to say, that post of yours got me tickled. LMAO
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:25 pm
It's really hot stuff. You don't want to get too close to it. It's not as fun as you think it is. And that's only IF Satan agrees.

Hmm...steak? We don't get too much of that here. Cows are too holy.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:28 pm
Right here, right now im giving away limited time tickets to purgatory. Who wants em who wants em.

Its not good, its not bad its right in that favourable middle spot.
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 04:38 pm
That might push Satan to make hell passes.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 08:24 am
Lucifer, dear minion, if anything is possible, I have faith you can convince the elder. Step lighty though, lest you too be banned for being far too sweet to the mortals who beseech thee.. Smile

btw...the bacon was perfect.....
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2004 10:20 am
Well, I'm not nice to all mortals. I have my fair share of victims, and they're all the people that are going to hell, including certain people who think they know everything. Now that more bad things are happening, I think I'm getting more victims.

Just don't ask for anymore meat, otherwise Satan's going to start thinking we have thieves.
0 Replies