I thought i Knew everything.

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:31 pm
I don't know. Every time I try to do a PM through the "post reply" button, it says I don't have enough posting priviledges.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:33 pm
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
Xior, actually you do not have to sink to anybody else's level to respond. Sometimes rudeness needs to be countered by a blunt but honest response. When someone is rude to another, it speaks volumes about the rude person and provides the other with the option of the high road, but not necessarily the beaten path.

yeah but the word you used "blunt" is sometimes rude itself

I must admit, I was probably not as nice as I could have been to you after your original reply to my first post to you. Sad I apologize for my own bluntness and rudeness if it was perceived that way. Sad

its ok, sometimes i'm hard to understand, but i can assure you that if we had a discussion about what i meant you'd understand that i was just trying to be nice. sometimes i'm misunderstood.

I am misunderstood quite often as well. In just a written word, it is difficult to express and intonation, an inflection, an emphasis. Hence, I use a lot of emoticons as you may well have noticed or not. Smile. It's a small reach, but a reach none the less.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:36 pm
Lucifer wrote:
I don't know. Every time I try to do a PM through the "post reply" button, it says I don't have enough posting priviledges.

I cannot do PM's yet either for some reason. Apparently, one has to be a member in good standing for awhile before PM's are granted. Sadly, I don't know what those requirements are specifically. Sad I'm not going anywhere though....I'll wait! Smile
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:38 pm
Lucifer wrote:

*cough i think it might have to do with him sending harassing pms to certain people *cough
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:38 pm
I wonder if someone could tell us that, or if we'd have to submit one of those help tickets.
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:41 pm
Apparently, he thinks talking to him in Latin is harassment.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:41 pm
Xior wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

*cough i think it might have to do with him sending harassing pms to certain people *cough

I miss out on all the fun. Sad I never get PM'd. Sad
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:46 pm
Lucifer wrote:
I wonder if someone could tell us that, or if we'd have to submit one of those help tickets.

I dunno...I never thought about submitting a help ticket to find out. You definitely have more longevity here than I...but gee, is it just a woman thing or am I just a weee bit more talkative in the short time I've been here? Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:48 pm
I don't usually post much unless it's meaningful. Or if I'm having fun.
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:49 pm
or maybe it was his tendency to quote other people then say, if you change your post, we'll all know, cause i quoted it, and if i odn't change my post, you won't see an edit, so we'll always know what your original post was. lol
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:54 pm
Lucifer wrote:
I don't usually post much unless it's meaningful. Or if I'm having fun.

Either or? But never both? Whatever the reason, I'm glad you stuck around this evening You are marvelous company and a joy to be hanging with. Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:55 pm
Tu scis non.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:56 pm
Xior wrote:
or maybe it was his tendency to quote other people then say, if you change your post, we'll all know, cause i quoted it, and if i odn't change my post, you won't see an edit, so we'll always know what your original post was. lol

Oh now, you! You know you did that once or twice. Smile Heck, I do it all the time! My brain goes too fast for my fingers and I lose all track of what is whrere and when and how. Not that I'm a blonde or anything like that! Razz
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:56 pm
Thanks, Lady J. Well, someone appreciates my darkness. I'm going to be back later.
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:58 pm
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:

Oh now, you! You know you did that once or twice. Smile Heck, I do it all the time! My brain goes too fast for my fingers and I lose all track of what is whrere and when and how. Not that I'm a blonde or anything like that! Razz

no, i never do that, thats just stupid.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:59 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Tu scis non.

Ohhhhh!!!! The want to know....tis so unfair. Patience is something I know a great deal about. Tis my life's lesson it be. And patient I shall be...or at least until I get a good translator! Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:00 am
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:

no, i never do that, thats just stupid.

Please don;t insinuate that I am stupid by being of human folly and error. Sad
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:06 am
Lucifer wrote:
Thanks, Lady J. Well, someone appreciates my darkness. I'm going to be back later.

I look forward to a time again, Lucifer.....Thank you.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:36 am
Good night, Xior. And thank you....thank you very much for the chat this evening. I appreciated you being here very much. Smile
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:43 am
Lady J wrote:
Good night, Xior. And thank you....thank you very much for the chat this evening. I appreciated you being here very much. Smile

we all appreciate you being here Smile
0 Replies