I thought i Knew everything.

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:31 pm
Yes. Apparently, I get "summoned" over to the longest thread topic at the trivia and games board, and it's humor.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:38 pm
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

Why did you come in here, knowing you would alienate yourself from everyone, cause dissension and despise? We are not a spiteful, nor hateful group of individuals and we would be more than willing to embrace your trueness than bicker over your beliefs.. If you truly want to be loved, be lovable. If you want to be liked, be likeable. If you want to be embraced, be embraceable.....life is not as simple, nor as difficult as knowing everything. Life is on life's terms, with respect, with honour and with dignity....

If an embrace is what you seek, then I shall give it. I will not judge thee on your past, but on your actions in the here and now. We are all equipped to know all we need to know if our lifetimes. Whether that is everything or nothing has no relevance to another, but only to ourselves.

Open your heart, my friend and others will open unto you....

/openheart (thats a format to do commands in some games the /)

That it is....Only if it is games you wish to play. I don't play games with peoples open hearts. People mean more to me than games. Smile

i was just trying to say.. that i'm opening my heart to you

......Thank you! And please don't misunderstand if I am a bit surprised! So many have spoken with you, so many have debated with you. Even I, and was dismissed. So I never came calling again. Tell me what lies in your heart, Xior, what you wish and so desire. What have we all so missed but I know that is there?

well, in that thread i was trying to prove that i know everything, i only act that way when i try to prove that i know everything, which isn't often, and definitely not often irl. well, in my heart really, all i have is true affection for you, dear.

Shocked You do?? Now I am even more surprised!! Why is that Xior? You never need put on airs nor facades with us, dear friend, not that I am surmising that you ever did. Is there anything in particular that made you actually show your tender side?

to be accurate and efficient in that i know everything thread i had to dismiss the people who weren't contributing to move the coversation along. i was taking that particular thread seriously so i had to be a little serious, i'm actually more loose and don't care about things as i did in that thread.

I am so happy to know you are really real!! Smile A real Xior! Huggable, lovable, embraceable you? Oh, please, start posting in other posts, as just you! The real and true Would you please?? Smile
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:40 pm
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

Why did you come in here, knowing you would alienate yourself from everyone, cause dissension and despise? We are not a spiteful, nor hateful group of individuals and we would be more than willing to embrace your trueness than bicker over your beliefs.. If you truly want to be loved, be lovable. If you want to be liked, be likeable. If you want to be embraced, be embraceable.....life is not as simple, nor as difficult as knowing everything. Life is on life's terms, with respect, with honour and with dignity....

If an embrace is what you seek, then I shall give it. I will not judge thee on your past, but on your actions in the here and now. We are all equipped to know all we need to know if our lifetimes. Whether that is everything or nothing has no relevance to another, but only to ourselves.

That it is....Only if it is games you wish to play. I don't play games with peoples open hearts. People mean more to me than games. Smile

......Thank you! And please don't misunderstand if I am a bit surprised! So many have spoken with you, so many have debated with you. Even I, and was dismissed. So I never came calling again. Tell me what lies in your heart, Xior, what you wish and so desire. What have we all so missed but I know that is there?

well, in that thread i was trying to prove that i know everything, i only act that way when i try to prove that i know everything, which isn't often, and definitely not often irl. well, in my heart really, all i have is true affection for you, dear.

Shocked You do?? Now I am even more surprised!! Why is that Xior? You never need put on airs nor facades with us, dear friend, not that I am surmising that you ever did. Is there anything in particular that made you actually show your tender side?

to be accurate and efficient in that i know everything thread i had to dismiss the people who weren't contributing to move the coversation along. i was taking that particular thread seriously so i had to be a little serious, i'm actually more loose and don't care about things as i did in that thread.

I am so happy to know you are really real!! Smile A real Xior! Huggable, lovable, embraceable you? Oh, please, start posting in other posts, as just you! The real and true Would you please?? Smile

you're asking too much of me. irl i'm a nice guy here people tend to be a litttle rude so i have to follow suit.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:42 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Yes. Apparently, I get "summoned" over to the longest thread topic at the trivia and games board, and it's humor.

You must be good at those then! I wouldn't even begin to go into those forums. I'd feel dumb as a fencepost! Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:48 pm
Inlepide? Dee, aliquis logicus inlepidus est cogitat.
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:50 pm
Lady J, I was "summoned" because someone told me someone else was looking for me while I was debating at another topic. When I got there, it just turned out that someone got really hyped up at seeing the username, "Lucifer" in the who's online window.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:51 pm
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

you're asking too much of me. irl i'm a nice guy here people tend to be a litttle rude so i have to follow suit.

Depends on the thread and the person....not everyone here is like that, you know. Smile
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:54 pm
Lucifer wrote:

Oh to know but one foreign language now!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:54 pm
Xior wrote:
irl i'm a nice guy here people tend to be a litttle rude so i have to follow suit.

Mebbe ... just mebbe ... there was some "get what you give" goin' on there. Folks around here aren't much noted for bein' rude up front, but there are some that'll play that game with gusto if invited. Other than occasional outbursts of that sorta nonsense, this really is one of the most civil boards around.

Even on the Political Threads - which is truly amazin'. And even though those do get pretty rough-and-tumble sometimes. there's almost never any lastin' damage or carry-over hard feelin's. We actually have a whole buncha diametrically opposed, hardcore Liberals and Conservatives that pretty much get along with one another - some are great freinds despite their politics, believe it or not.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:57 pm
Xior, actually you do not have to sink to anybody else's level to respond. Sometimes rudeness needs to be countered by a blunt but honest response. When someone is rude to another, it speaks volumes about the rude person and provides the other with the option of the high road, but not necessarily the beaten path.
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:03 pm
Lady J wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Yes. It's Latin. I suppose you don't know why I'm doing that, but since Xior claims to know everything, I will speak to him only in Latin.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:03 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Lady J, I was "summoned" because someone told me someone else was looking for me while I was debating at another topic. When I got there, it just turned out that someone got really hyped up at seeing the username, "Lucifer" in the who's online window.

Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer....oh how a name can deem ones fate...or identity.. Never judge ones book ny its cover. So far, I am enjoying your storyline! Smile
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:06 pm
glitterbag wrote:
Xior, actually you do not have to sink to anybody else's level to respond. Sometimes rudeness needs to be countered by a blunt but honest response. When someone is rude to another, it speaks volumes about the rude person and provides the other with the option of the high road, but not necessarily the beaten path.

yeah but the word you used "blunt" is sometimes rude itself
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:07 pm
Well, I'm not far from it. I'm nasty, pessimistic, and some might even say I'm evil, but if you understand all that, you wouldn't simply brush me aside and label me rude, like some people do.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:11 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

Yes. It's Latin. I suppose you don't know why I'm doing that, but since Xior claims to know everything, I will speak to him only in Latin.

You can say anything you want to me in any language, as long as you translate for me if its anything wonderful! Smile
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:15 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Well, I'm not far from it. I'm nasty, pessimistic, and some might even say I'm evil, but if you understand all that, you wouldn't simply brush me aside and label me rude, like some people do.

i'd say ridiculously annoying is a good description
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:19 pm
Awww, tu cum Latina difficultatem habes?

If you want a translation, Lady J, you'll have to wait until I get PM priviledges. I can't seem to post replies anymore.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:26 pm
Xior wrote:
glitterbag wrote:

I must admit, I was probably not as nice as I could have been to you after your original reply to my first post to you. Sad I apologize for my own bluntness and rudeness if it was perceived that way. Sad
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:27 pm
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
glitterbag wrote:

I must admit, I was probably not as nice as I could have been to you after your original reply to my first post to you. Sad I apologize for my own bluntness and rudeness if it was perceived that way. Sad

its ok, sometimes i'm hard to undderstand, but i can assure you that if we had a discusison about what i meant you'd understand that i was just trying to be nice. sometimes i'm misunderstood.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 11:29 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Awww, tu cum Latina difficultatem habes?

If you want a translation, Lady J, you'll have to wait until I get PM priviledges. I can't seem to post replies anymore.

Latina difficultatem habes you betcha! Heck, if I didn't wear my own nametag, how would I know my name was J? I am just teasing!! Smile

Why can you not post any more? Sad
0 Replies