I thought i Knew everything.

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:13 pm
Everything counts in life, Joe Nation. You already knew that. Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:13 pm
I too was told not to become too defensive. Told by someone more experienced, and a lot older too (ie, not anyone on this forum).

As for that trolling idea, I think I took it under control. By saying nothing besides "..." he couldn't jerk up my emotions. I made him do what I wanted him to do: Ask what I was doing, and why I still persisted. You should have seen me: I sat there the whole time, laughing. And I took it under control again, by changing the language. Now who's emotions were being manipulated?
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:18 pm
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

Why did you come in here, knowing you would alienate yourself from everyone, cause dissension and despise? We are not a spiteful, nor hateful group of individuals and we would be more than willing to embrace your trueness than bicker over your beliefs.. If you truly want to be loved, be lovable. If you want to be liked, be likeable. If you want to be embraced, be embraceable.....life is not as simple, nor as difficult as knowing everything. Life is on life's terms, with respect, with honour and with dignity....

If an embrace is what you seek, then I shall give it. I will not judge thee on your past, but on your actions in the here and now. We are all equipped to know all we need to know if our lifetimes. Whether that is everything or nothing has no relevance to another, but only to ourselves.

Open your heart, my friend and others will open unto you....

/openheart (thats a format to do commands in some games the /)
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:18 pm
Lucifer wrote:
I too was told not to become too defensive. Told by someone more experienced, and a lot older too (ie, not anyone on this forum).

As for that trolling idea, I think I took it under control. By saying nothing besides "..." he couldn't jerk up my emotions. I made him do what I wanted him to do: Ask what I was doing, and why I still persisted. You should have seen me: I sat there the whole time, laughing. And I took it under control again, by changing the language. Now who's emotions were being manipulated?

Only you can answer that Lucifer. Be true to yourself and to others and the road to loving acceptance is so very easy to find.
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:21 pm
That was a rhetorical question. I rarely accept people who can't think using their logic, humor or imagination.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:23 pm
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

Why did you come in here, knowing you would alienate yourself from everyone, cause dissension and despise? We are not a spiteful, nor hateful group of individuals and we would be more than willing to embrace your trueness than bicker over your beliefs.. If you truly want to be loved, be lovable. If you want to be liked, be likeable. If you want to be embraced, be embraceable.....life is not as simple, nor as difficult as knowing everything. Life is on life's terms, with respect, with honour and with dignity....

If an embrace is what you seek, then I shall give it. I will not judge thee on your past, but on your actions in the here and now. We are all equipped to know all we need to know if our lifetimes. Whether that is everything or nothing has no relevance to another, but only to ourselves.

That it is....Only if it is games you wish to play. I don't play games with peoples open hearts. People mean more to me than games. Smile
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:25 pm
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

That it is....Only if it is games you wish to play. I don't play games with peoples open hearts. People mean more to me than games. Smile

i was just trying to say.. that i'm opening my heart to you
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:26 pm
I dunno, Lucifer ... that approach may have made you feel better, but I think it still leaves you playin' the game-master's game on the game-master's turf with the game-master's rules. If ya really want to play a different game, then ya gotta change the game. Don't play the other player's game - play your own ... which is not exactly what you're doin' there, IMHO.

That's my take, anyhow. And I'm glad somebidy out there considers me young, even if I am on this foeum. Actually, while I don't have any way to know for sure, I imagine the median and average ages of the active members here woud be not nearly so young as you might suppose - but again, that's just my impression.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:29 pm
Xior wrote:

Great. The wider you open it, the fuller it gets and the faster it gets there. And its entirely your call ... you and only you have full control over that.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:29 pm
Lucifer wrote:
That was a rhetorical question. I rarely accept people who can't think using their logic, humor or imagination.

I can respect that very much. How have we fared so far do you think?
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:32 pm
Well, I made people say the things they said, without my having to say anything besides "...". At the end of it, when we started talking in different languages, he couldn't say anything. I cut him off. I controlled it because I didn't have to tell anyone, much less PM anyone to start talking on that topic in a different language.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:38 pm
Cool for you if it worked for you ... no problem with that. Just not my preferred approach to that situatuion - which doesn't make either approach right or wrong.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:40 pm
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

......Thank you! And please don't misunderstand if I am a bit surprised! So many have spoken with you, so many have debated with you. Even I, and was dismissed. So I never came calling again. Tell me what lies in your heart, Xior, what you wish and so desire. What have we all so missed but I know that is there?
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:41 pm
Fair enough. I would have said the same for you.

People here at A2K, Lady J? Well in general, some have logic, some have humor, and others have imagination, so can't complain. Every forum will have it's few odd trolls or flamers.
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:44 pm
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

......Thank you! And please don't misunderstand if I am a bit surprised! So many have spoken with you, so many have debated with you. Even I, and was dismissed. So I never came calling again. Tell me what lies in your heart, Xior, what you wish and so desire. What have we all so missed but I know that is there?

well, in that thread i was trying to prove that i know everything, i only act that way when i try to prove that i know everything, which isn't often, and definietly not often irl. well, in my heart really, all i have is true affection for you, dear.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:47 pm
Lucifer wrote:
Fair enough. I would have said the same for you.

People here at A2K, Lady J? Well in general, some have logic, some have humor, and others have imagination, so can't complain. Every forum will have it's few odd trolls or flamers.

Lucifer, you are a gem! And thank goodness we are all not alike, yes? I am only who I am as you are as well. I love our differences and similarities. As a community and as a family that we become, even if only in spoken word, it is the tie that binds and makes us whole here. Smile
0 Replies

Lucifer

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 09:51 pm
I like it here, usually because people actually think, unlike some other forums, where you can just post a bunch of garbage and nobody cares, albeit there might be a few odd, nonsensical topics around.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:16 pm
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

well, in that thread i was trying to prove that i know everything, i only act that way when i try to prove that i know everything, which isn't often, and definitely not often irl. well, in my heart really, all i have is true affection for you, dear.

Shocked You do?? Now I am even more surprised!! Why is that Xior? You never need put on airs nor facades with us, dear friend, not that I am surmising that you ever did. Is there anything in particular that made you actually show your tender side?
0 Replies

Xior

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:18 pm
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior wrote:
Lady J wrote:
Xior,

well, in that thread i was trying to prove that i know everything, i only act that way when i try to prove that i know everything, which isn't often, and definitely not often irl. well, in my heart really, all i have is true affection for you, dear.

Shocked You do?? Now I am even more surprised!! Why is that Xior? You never need put on airs nor facades with us, dear friend, not that I am surmising that you ever did. Is there anything in particular that made you actually show your tender side?

to be accurate and efficient in that i know everything thread i had to dismiss the people who weren't contributing to move teh coversation along. i was taking that particular thread seriously so i had to be a little serious, i'm actually more loose and don't care about things as i did in that thread.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 10:28 pm
Lucifer wrote:
I like it here, usually because people actually think, unlike some other forums, where you can just post a bunch of garbage and nobody cares, albeit there might be a few odd, nonsensical topics around.

There are some truly great people here, aren't there? Even the silly threads are fun. And they break up the seriousness a lot! Smile
0 Replies