3

LGBT Dating app

Wed 26 Jul, 2017 07:58 am
What do you guys think about a dating app exclusively for the lgbt community? That could help find the perfect match for us.
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,594 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

4  
Wed 26 Jul, 2017 08:15 am
@PrernaSingh,
There's over a half a million hits when you Google lgbtq dating app.

tibbleinparadise

1  
Wed 26 Jul, 2017 01:21 pm
@PrernaSingh,
And all the major dating sites offer matching for lgbtq.

Besites, I thought you guys were all about inclusion and equality, how does a lgbtq only app promote inclusion and equality?
LesbianPhantasyy

1  
Tue 10 Oct, 2017 01:07 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
I can't necessarily speak for everyone in the LGBTQ community but I can say its safe to say that the reason most would feel more comfortable with an LGBTQ only dating site its not to say we want to exclude straight males and females its more of a yes most of the dating sites now have the option to meet the same sex but those sites are more targeted towards straight males and females and not to mention its kind of discouraging being on a site that is more targeted towards the heterosexual females and males than it would be if here was a site or an app exclusively for the LGBTQ community with their being some options for the heterosexual males and females its not an exclusion that most of us want but more so an option we have for our community like the heterosexuals get. so yes we still want inclusion and equality.