Transgender relationships advice

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2022 01:24 am
I am a transgender gay man in woman body, but I am very unsure I will ever come to the decision of taking therapy and complete transition - my body is quite androgynous and I am comfortable with it. I am new to LGBT community partially because of that, I never had an urge to be phisically a man and for a long time I was staying undercover for myself, looking completely heterosexual (a weird girl attracted to men). Things turned out to be more complicated.
Now I wonder it there's a target audience for me, if I want to look for a partner. The problems are - I have gaydar, so I was only attracted to gay guys without even knowing it (some of them discovered themselves later). And I feel like I would only be comfortable with 100% top role in sexual relationship, bottom/girl role was extremely traumatic for me, when my gaydar screwed up once. A submissive gay would be perfect and easy-to-find choice, but, obviously, they're not into me as I am physically a woman.
I unerstand now that people come in various configuration but I don't know what am I looking for. Transition would make things easier, but I will never do it for a person just to stay with them, it should be only my independent choice. In my country gay guys often marry women to stay socially acceptable, but it doesn't feel right for me, so I don't want to participate. Any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,592 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2022 06:39 pm
@PaulPalmer,
I think you should probably look for information from a website that is more into your question than this one.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:32 pm
@Mame,
Very gently put. I will be using some variation of that in other threads! Searching for trans information will bring up pages of great sites. Found them in like less than 30 secs.

We're pretty wise about a lot of things, but this is serious stuff that needs a trans perspective very few of us here have. Let alone the couple of members who are asshats getting involved.
0 Replies

AmphibiousArmadillo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2023 07:35 pm
@PaulPalmer,
ew...
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2023 07:45 pm
@AmphibiousArmadillo ,
Few are ew-ier than yourself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2023 08:05 pm