0

Teenage Boy here. I recently met a Trans Girl and it's really confusing.

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 01:04 am
It was great, we spent the morning together and had a great time, we hit it off so well that we kissed that afternoon and decided we wanted to be in a relationship. Then in conversation it came up that she was trans and had a penis. I pretended like it didn't change anything but I feel horrible for having a change of heart, I feel horribly confused and deceived, she's a lovely woman and a beautiful person but I don't think I can love her! Guys this is torment! How do I deal with a situation this emotionally fragile, I want to be as honest as possible to her. I never thought of myself as transphobic. Even after learned this information we kept kissing. I still carried on that sense of "love" but it had completely changed. I don't think I can bring it back. Can someone refer me to an expert here?
Is this internalized transphobia? I'm just freakin out.
Fyi I'm a Cis Male, teenager almost adult, very passionate and emotional.
Please offer constructive advice or the tough truth I need to hear. I just need some clarity.

She's also just such a wonderful person? How could I ever end the relationship and try to remain friends with her??

1  
Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 01:29 am
@help the anon,
Tough truth? Okay, she'll probably break you heart, though I can't predict when. Now, go ahead with what you want, anyway.

PUNKEY

1  
Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 05:30 am
@help the anon,
Go to Dan Savage web site. There was a situation in his advice column just a few weeks ago that was similar to yours.

tibbleinparadise

1  
Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 03:18 pm
@help the anon,
Not wanting a relationship with a transexual doesn't make you anything bad. This is no different than finding out somebody is a smoker, or celibate, or a quadriplegic. If it doesn't mesh with what you are seeking in a relationship, it just doesn't, and that's okay.