Lesbianism and Gender Confusion

Mon 1 Jul, 2024 09:19 am
I came out as a trans man when I was 12 years old. I am now 20.
I have spent all of my adolesent life going by he/him and being seen entirely as male by my peers, but in the last 3 or so years I've been feeling an undoubtable draw towards lesbianism. Its like Its ingrained in my soul.
The thought of going by she/her makes me very uncomfortable, and Ive grown comfortable and happy with he/him and my masculine identity.
I'm just in such a confusing spot, it's like im caught in a rift between my gender expression and my sexual orientation. I want to be seen as masculine, I AM masculine, and yet I want to be someones sweet treasured girlfriend.
Am I a butch lesbian? Am I a he/him lesbian? I love the concept of he/him lesbianism. Do other women like he/him lesbians? Are he/him lesbians common and accepted within the lesbian community? Is there any hope for me? SOS

jespah

Mon 1 Jul, 2024 10:11 am
@dandybaby,
I can't answer most of your questions. But I can tell you that there are a lot of ways to be male, or female, or something else. There's no one, single blueprint for any of this.

You can be someone's sweet, treasured boyfriend, if you like.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lesbianism and Gender Confusion
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/07/2024 at 08:34:51