Annifa's Nonsensical Rubbish

annifa

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 08:50 pm
Well this really is my nonsensical rubbish int it.. seeing as i seem to be the only one talking to me.. Razz o well, i think i make quite dandy company, spiffy

hmm.. still appears to me january according to this website.. not in my book ok?

greaty. Very Happy
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 08:52 pm
Haha...........(giggles at the posts here)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:33 pm
Oh, poor annifa...come here and let me rub your head. What kind of headache is it? Tension? Sinus? Migraine?
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 05:20 am
Thank you for your kindness Eva, somebody cares!

However........ headache seems to have departed from the confines of my head, which is nice. Will be muchly angry if the blighter gets back in... must have a word with the security. Tsk, just can't get the staff.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 11:02 am
Glad to hear you're feeling better this morning, annifa! I get migraines, so yes, I am sympathetic about headaches. Next time it happens, stop by my Wine Cellar and we'll take good care of you. Staff & everything...Wink
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 08:22 pm
Something Profound
Righto chaps and female chaps, assuming that chaps is a sort of word associated with maleness.. (according to whom, that's what i'd like to know) ..tis about time I said (wrote, whatever.. don't pick holes) something profound:

Something profound.

Shocked

There you have it. Actually, I must say that I find Turkish Delight rather offensive - why is it so icky? Not really fond of ice tea either.. i mean.. no. stop with the ice tea. Evil or Very Mad

Also, I am in want of an oven. This I have mentioned to some personages, who responded thusly:

Personage number one (who shall remain unnamed for legal reasons) when asked if they had an oven handy, stated that they did indeed have one... "up their sleevies". Great, thought i, and requested that they send it to me. All appearances suggested that they were most happy to oblige. It didn't show, Gutted.

Personage number two said that the weather in australia was hot, like an oven. NO! Silly person, this is not helpful! Is it really feasable to send the climate of australia through the post? i mean come on, be sensible.

Some people don't half talk carp. Terrible. Not me.. o no no. Cool
0 Replies

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 01:56 pm
wow just stumbled upon this topic, and it's quite brilliant.

wait, that's not the word im looking for, i meant rubbish
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 05:17 am
I think that rubbish can be brilliant.

My rubbish is brilliant, at least. Razz
0 Replies

smog

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 06:44 am
In fact, you have the most brilliant rubbish ever!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 07:15 am
annifa wrote:
I think that rubbish can be brilliant.

My rubbish is brilliant, at least. Razz

What a great reply. Rubbish like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. I like what I see. Very Happy
0 Replies

vroonika

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 10:17 pm
Weirdoo...though, shall take a mometo to say hurrah at ur apt and splendid defending of Ms.Streep's honour earlier
"Meryl Streep kept putting on a dodgy English accent and that he just couldn't understand how she won an Oscar.. How rude!! I stopped listening at this point as I was mortally offended on behalf of Ms. Streep, stupid squirrel."
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 07:14 pm
squirrel ... squirrel ... squirrel ... squirrel ...

(never mind the echo)
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 01:09 pm
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 09:08 pm
hehe yes, very good Very Happy Clear as a bell too. Razz
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 04:16 pm
dem are big fishes and there be small fishes in de world, those be the tings in life and das be truth, yah. and de big fishes they eat dem small fishes, that be de way tings go, and that be why dey call it a vicious world yah
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 05:53 pm
Eva wrote:
Roses are RED
Violets are BLUE
Sugar is sweet
And....

Wait a minute. Aren't violets VIOLET?
Beautiful Avatar, Too! Cool
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 06:09 pm
Hey..... why isn't my mostest wonderfullest threadywotsit one of the popular threads with the flashy pulsey question marky thing?
Don't even bother telling me that's it's because it's a heap o turd... all rubbish has it's own special relevance and significance somewhere I'll tell you that for a game of soldiers.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 06:55 pm
Hi annifa!!!! It's sure been a while.... How have you been??
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 07:00 pm
Oh, right, two things:

1) Don't worry too much, ann. My thread of ongoingness hasn't received any posts since your thread last did, except maybe 1 from me unsuccessfully begging people to post in it.

2) Considering that I got to 1000 posts in something like my first few weeks here, it's sure taken me a while to get to 1700.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 01:33 am
Annifa,
Is this the thread for complete and utter piffle, my dear? I have been perusing the various sections, and apart from a few rich veins of piffle within the evolution threads, it all seemed too sensible to be true.
If it is the Piffle thread, then I promise to drop by on regular occasions and piffle profusely.

Definition of Foo :- "The opposite of many. Mainly used in East Anglia. eg I only had a foo beers last night. "
0 Replies