1

Birthday gift for boyfriend

Tue 20 Jun, 2017 08:45 pm
My boyfriend's turning 16 this Sunday, June 25, and I don't know what I should get as a gift for him. He a tech-y guy, but since I'm still a student, I couldn't afford to buy tech-y stuff. So I was thinking that I give him something that will remind me of him, since I'm going to leave town for school and he's going to stay. What do you guys suggest? Please help. I only have 4 days to prepare.
Topic Closed

2  
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 03:50 am
@louve0825,
Like with most gifts, be observant. Does he always need storage for photos and the like? Then maybe a flash drive (they come in a lot of interesting looks and I bet you could get one custom printed with your name or 'I miss you' or the like). Is he a gamer? Then maybe he needs new hardware or credits in a game or the like. I've seen all sorts of monitor buddy toys, that sort of thing, don't know if that would be of interest.