Trying to understand homosexuality..Please advise

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:05 am
Eva wrote:
Believe me, it's a real eye-opener for the suburban moms with the little kiddos who came there to feed the cute lil' duckies.

Especially when the boy duckies are gang raping the girl duckies. When you see feathers lying around a pond, now you know what THAT means! Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:12 am
That's right, Phoenix! And so much for the "natural" argument.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:20 am
i thought ducks mated for life? hmmm.... guess I was sadly mistaken.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:29 am
Living in the Word.
Love it.
The Word that doesn't count infants as humans til they're a year old. Disposable objects.
Love it. Not.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:40 am
Kristie wrote:
i thought ducks mated for life? hmmm.... guess I was sadly mistaken.

Some ducks do, some ducks don't. The Mallards and Mergansers go crazy every spring, though. Eventually they settle down with a partner, but they could hardly be called monogamous.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:42 am
Laughing
0 Replies

betrayed123

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:43 am
I'm sorry that I came across as being judgemental..
My goal here is to communicate ideas....I'm getting over my ex- and healing more everyday...I just miss our friendship...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:44 am
Eva, you are a cornucopia of information Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:53 am
Thankee, ma'am! Wink

And betrayed, I understand where you're coming from. Dallas is a big city, though, with lots and lots of interesting people. I hope you're meeting some of them. Nothing like new friendships to fill up old voids.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:55 pm
Who is in Dallas?

Quote:
Especially when the boy duckies are gang raping the girl duckies. When you see feathers lying around a pond, now you know what THAT means!

Especially when the duck they're raping is a dead duck. Laughing

Sorry for your loss, betrayed123. But I think it's a mistake to blame homosexuals for it. And you probably shouldn't blame yourself either since your ex-lover is gay. In that case, you couldn't compete long term anyway. Still I know it hurts to lose an important friend.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:20 pm
Lola is right, betrayed123. The only person at fault is your ex, and he may have done the best he could.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 03:58 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Not natural?
Someone skipped at least a few classes in biology.
Rolling Eyes

How many male lions do you see mounting other male lions, in nature they normally fight over their women....why would humans be so different, it's just not natural for man to be on man...

It's like a magnet... if the positive end were to be man, and the negative end were to be woman then opposites attract, but it just doesnt happen that possitve and possive come together....laws my friends...laws.....
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 04:09 pm
And why should I care about what is natural or not?

Cooking dinner in a microwave, flying in a machine, wearing clothes, buying water in plastic bottles, and typing ideas to strangers over a world-wide network are all unnatural.

Why can't we all just do what makes us happy as long as it doesn't hurt anybody?
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 04:13 pm
Do as you wish my friend, my point still stands, and yes a valid point at that.....why do homosexuals hide their "sexuality" then? If it makes them happy then wouldn't they just from the moment they are gay, say...hey im gay...and it doesnt matter what you think, I'm happy....but no, they also find a problem with their concience...whether you would like to accept it or not....their inner being is telling them..... P+P is a no no....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 04:22 pm
furiousflee wrote:
Do as you wish my friend, my point still stands, and yes a valid point at that.....why do homosexuals hide their "sexuality" then? If it makes them happy then wouldn't they just from the moment they are gay, say...hey im gay...and it doesnt matter what you think, I'm happy....but no, they also find a problem with their concience...whether you would like to accept it or not....their inner being is telling them..... P+P is a no no....

Sorry, I really have to take issue with your perspective. Consider that gay people feel the need to hide their sexuality for fear of societal 'retribution' regarding their perceived 'sin against god'. Also, many gay people have been open. This resulted in the gay movement that so many conservatives bitch about. You are making sweeping generalizations about a rather vocal group, with non-vocal members as well. Your bible-thumping here bears no merit worth discussing.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 04:25 pm
furiousflee wrote:

Are you implying there is nothing you hide about your sexuality?
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 04:30 pm
Point well taken....Right now I am just ranting and raving and being as controversial as I can be...so that being said, just be as you wish...now, I am not saying I am in favor of, but if someone were to be gay, well that's his beef and not mine....Like I stated in previous posts, I do have gay friends, our friendships are solid although I do not agree with what they do....but why then should I accept what they do and forfit my right to not agree.....looking on both sides of the story could give a different point of view...

The homosexuals want to be accepted, so they are willing to violate the right of not accepting so they are accpeted.....
The conservatives do not want to accept the homosexuals, so they are willing to violate their right to be gay....

And then there is me, I have my beliefs and my points of view, but I have no right to violate the rights of others, my freedom only permits me to go to the boundries before I violate the freedoms of others....

So the entire Homosexual discussion is really useless, because people just can't be founded strong enough in their own beliefs they must slander their brethren...their fellow humans....
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:32 pm
Quote:
why do homosexuals hide their "sexuality" then?

Really, furious flee...........do you live in the same world I do? Obviously there are many negative consequences of coming out in a world with the kind of unthinking prejudice as you represent. But I agree with Cav, your comments really don't deserve comment or consideration.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:38 pm
betrayed123 wrote:
My ex-boyfriend is not only a cad..but I found out he was going to strip clubs, having sex with these women in special rooms, and probably into "men"...
During our relationship he told me he loved me we had shared intimate moments then suddenly he didn't have chemistry for me...
So now I'm trying to understand ..I realized that this nice Catholic, leader in the community is a total imposter Of course, I became part of his extended family...close to his mother and kids.....now that the holidays are here I'm at odds..

Did he tell you he was 'into' men? what you've posted here, and elsewhere, betrayed, is that he's 'into' strip clubs and sex with other women. That doesn't really jive with being gay.

For whatever reason, though, the relationship is over, and it's time to get out and meet some new people. What plans have you made for the weekend?

and just wondering - has his family also ended their relationship with you? I've remained friends with the extended families of a couple of past beaus. Breaking up with the s.o. doesn't mean you have to end the relationship with other friends you made in the family.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:03 pm
furiousflee wrote:
\

Oh bejesus. They hide because of ignorant, prejudiced people.
0 Replies