Trying to understand homosexuality..Please advise

dyslexia

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 09:56 pm
Quote:
Do you let your ex-boyfriends control your sex life?

doesn't everyone?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:14 pm
dys, we know that you do.
cowboys are like that.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:16 pm
dyslexia wrote:
well, you got your insert-ee and your insert-er, that's about all I know.

Not necessarily - what for did the goddess give us wee primates such pretty, tricksical, handses?

But - Betrayed - sounds like you need to find some new playmates.

Holidays make it hard when we are grieving - but it sounds as though you are grieving for a mirage - that your fella was not, in oh so many ways, what you wanted and thought him to be. It also seems you are grieving more for his family than for him?

I have no idea when Thanksgiving is - but I would be trying to find some fun things to do then - and at Christmas - to get you throgh.
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 10:23 pm
Quote:
Now I am quite puzzled.... I am trying to read in between the lines.

Exactly, ebrown_p, but maybe she is trying to stay in a friendship-type relationship. (Sorry about talking as if you can "read" us betrayed)

I have many gay friends, and I have no problem with it. But then again, it can be argued that i am a girl. Well then, how about the fact that the biggest reason i wish i did not break up with ex was because he got along with my gay friend. I wish more men were understanding.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:42 am
Dlowan,

I have always looked at hands as a compromise when ones partner is too sqeamish (or tired) to use more appropriate parts of the anatomy.

I never spoke of this, but I assume most men feel this way?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:45 am
Variety is the spice of life?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:51 am
I really wasn't going to pipe in here, but I would encourage our author to at least read this link, all of it: http://www.lionking.org/~kovu/bible/section09.html
0 Replies

hyper426

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:58 am
yeah! Nice link and good point. Society has changed immensly since the bible was written, and not EVERYTHING can be covered. If everything was covered in the bible, it would be LONGER. I think that God gave us a little room to make our own decisions.
0 Replies

betrayed123

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:42 am
No I don't let my ex-boyfriends control my sex life...
As a matter of fact....I don't believe in sex before marriage now aint that a kicker...I'm quite versed in bio/ ect...the natural order of things..I prefer...to live in the WORD....
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:52 am
Fine, I understand that you prefer to live in the WORD. To me, this would mean that you probably shouldn't be going to strip clubs or having sex in special rooms.

But many of us, perhaps including your ex-boyfriend, prefer not to live in the WORD. You shouldn't worry about what we do. It's none of your business and you would probably be quite disturbed by it all anyway. But it makes us happy, and as it doesn't keep you from doing your thing, we'll just keep doing it.

Isn't there something in the WORD about not judging others?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:13 am
hyper426 wrote:
I think that God gave us a little room to make our own decisions.

he did.

Free Will.

However, if we took everything the bible said literally, women would still be subservient. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and since it says "if a man lie down with another man...it's an abomination...." does that mean girl-girl action is ok? Gay men are going to hell but lesbians are safe? Hmmm.....interesting.

And yes e_brown...I also believe there is something in the word about judging....

goes a little like this....

"He among you who is without sin should cast the first stone."

Nature has a whole lot of homosexual little critters in the wild so I guess God just screwed up. Since it's un-natural and all.
0 Replies

Idaho

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:19 am
Quote:
Isn't there something in the WORD about not judging others?

Actually, it's that we can't judge the salvation of another, NOT that we can't judge the actions of another. There is actually reference to being required to judge the actions of others (particularly for church leaders).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:22 am
Think of the Bonobos. http://songweaver.com/info/bonobos.html
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 09:22 am
Quote:
The bible also says it's wrong to wack off.

I'm going to hell.

Me too. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 09:29 am
about 99% of the world is
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:47 am
Kristie wrote:
Nature has a whole lot of homosexual little critters in the wild so I guess God just screwed up. Since it's un-natural and all.

Yep. The Bible-thumpers better go talk to those ducks down at my neighborhood pond. Shameless, I'm tellin' ya.... Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:52 am
Eva wrote:
Kristie wrote:

Yep. The Bible-thumpers better go talk to those ducks down at my neighborhood pond. Shameless, I'm tellin' ya.... Laughing

You have homosexual ducks? It must be a gay-friendly neighborhood.
Very Happy
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:57 am
Kristie wrote:
Oh, and since it says "if a man lie down with another man...it's an abomination...." does that mean girl-girl action is ok? Gay men are going to hell but lesbians are safe? Hmmm.....interesting.

Naw, it's just that the Bible didn't give a flying flip about us wimmens. All that they were concerned about was that we didn't cheat on the mins. What we did or didn't do with one another was not even worth a sentence in the Bible!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 10:59 am
In the springtime, the males f*ck everything, even each other. Gang rapes are common, too. Sometimes they even kill or drown a female in the crush, and keep on f*cking the lifeless body for hours until a Parks Dep't. employee removes it. (And he has to fight them for it.) Believe me, it's a real eye-opener for the suburban moms with the little kiddos who came there to feed the cute lil' duckies.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:02 am
Eva wrote:
In the springtime, the males f*ck everything, even each other. Gang rapes are common, too. Sometimes they even kill or drown a female in the crush, and keep on f*cking the lifeless body for hours until a Parks Dep't. employee removes it. (And he has to fight them for it.) Believe me, it's a real eye-opener for the suburban moms with the little kiddos who came there to feed the cute lil' duckies.

Shocked oh my....
0 Replies