Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 06:21 pm
I am not much into praying right now in this time of my life. Thanks for the nice post though. But even in my belief that i think God is unjust i still won't let someone tell lies about the bible without saying something.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Tue 30 May, 2006 06:29 pm
Good for you, Scott. Standing up to your principles is not always easy but it is always the right thing to do. :wink:
0 Replies

xingu

Tue 30 May, 2006 07:26 pm
Scott wrote:
But frist, I will say this about the Birth of Christ. God did not have SEX with mary. He created the body of Jesus in the womb instantly, no sex involed, no adultery involded.

Christ was a human. He had to have DNA of both parents, mother and father. Where did the father's DNA come from if Joseph was not his father?

And why is it you folks have to have miracles in order to believe in God? Can't you believe in God without miracles?
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 07:34 pm
xingu wrote:
Scott wrote:
But frist, I will say this about the Birth of Christ. God did not have SEX with mary. He created the body of Jesus in the womb instantly, no sex involed, no adultery involded.

Christ was a human. He had to have DNA of both parents, mother and father. Where did the father's DNA come from if Joseph was not his father?

And why is it you folks have to have miracles in order to believe in God? Can't you believe in God without miracles?

It's not that i NEED a mircale it is that which he promised from the very beginning of the bible that christ would come.

Have fun.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Tue 30 May, 2006 07:52 pm
Xingu,

Who said that Jesus had to have DNA from a mother and father? Sure logic and science would dictate that, but we don't know that definitively. God is Jesus' father, not Joseph. So, whether Jesus has DNA from Mary and from God, I cannot answer that. I don't think anyone can.

Need miracles to believe? No. I don't need miracles to believe. It's enough for me that God loves me enough to provide for me throughout my life and to give me a place in Heaven when I die. He's God. I'm not. It's that simple for me. He created me. Why would I need a miracle after that?
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 09:49 pm
Also the bible plainly states that the just shall live by faith not by sight. We don't need to see to believe we believe cause he died for us.

Simple.

Have fun.
0 Replies

snood

Tue 30 May, 2006 09:52 pm
xingu wrote:
Scott wrote:

Do you?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Tue 30 May, 2006 09:53 pm
Good point, Snood.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:01 pm
NO he dont have to have no DNA from any one. Neither did ADAM.
THe creator of DNA dont have to have DNA to cause a woman to have a birth, all he has to do is speak and it happens.

Behold a virgin shall concieve.

ANd lo and behold.
She did.

Have fun.
0 Replies

talk72000

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:03 pm
Jesus proudly claims he is the Morning Star and 1st and last (meaningGod). As it is foretold he will fall and his followers too. You are are headed down there. Bye, bye buddy.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:06 pm
yes jesus is the morning star but not the son of the morning.

have fun.
0 Replies

talk72000

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:08 pm
Guess you like playing with fire. You will get a lot of it. Have fun.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:09 pm
your probably right cause i have yet to accept christ as my saviour.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:22 pm
Scott,

If I may ask you, could you tell me why you haven't accepted Christ as your saviour. Please understand I am not asking you this to try to get you to accept Jesus. I am trying to get a good grasp on just what it is you do and don't believe. So, if you don't find it too personal to ask, could you tell me?
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:33 pm
because i think god is unfair i have already stated that before.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:48 pm
Ok, so what you are saying is that because you think God is not fair, unjust, etc., you won't accept His son? Am I understanding that correctly?

I guess my puzzlement comes in because you say you believe the Bible is God-Breathed and God-Inspired but you don't accept Christ as the Bible states. So, does that mean you are not accepting Christ because you are angry because you feel God is unjust or is there another reason?

At anytime if I get too personal, Scott just let me know and I'll stop asking questions. It's just that I've never run into someone that believes the Bible is God-breathed and God-inspired but hasn't accepted Christ.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 10:50 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Ok, so what you are saying is that because you think God is not fair, unjust, etc., you won't accept His son? Am I understanding that correctly?

I guess my puzzlement comes in because you say you believe the Bible is God-Breathed and God-Inspired but you don't accept Christ as the Bible states. So, does that mean you are not accepting Christ because you are angry because you feel God is unjust or is there another reason?

At anytime if I get too personal, Scott just let me know and I'll stop asking questions. It's just that I've never run into someone that believes the Bible is God-breathed and God-inspired but hasn't accepted Christ.

Yes you got the gist of it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Tue 30 May, 2006 11:51 pm
Thank you for answering Scott. I do appreciate it.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Tue 30 May, 2006 11:54 pm
DO you like my new sigs momma angel???
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Wed 31 May, 2006 12:03 am
Scott,

As a matter of fact, I do. Laughing
0 Replies