He is shy and quiet but does he like me?

Reply Sun 21 May, 2017 11:43 am
So I am in an art class at my university and there is a Japanese boy whom I have noticed looking at me a few times. He's a really shy and sweet guy and it seems he doesn't really have a lot of experience with females being talkative or friendly around him so he's always a bit quiet.

I think he has issues with language as well since the Japanese people in my class aren't really talking in English and tend to either stay quiet or they hang out with their fellow Asians and speak in their native language.

Well, the first time after our first class, he started a conversation with me. The next time, he was hanging around but was quiet and I was busy talking to my friends so we had no chance to talk.

We also met at the welcome party and I saw him look at me a couple of times but I ignored him. The next time, after class he was walking with me but not saying a word until I started speaking to him and he was then beginning to laugh and smile.

It was his birthday last week and I met him at the University and gave him a hug and the birthday wishes and he was so nervous, it was actually funny. I was with another female friend of mine and he looked blacked out and had forgotten that it was his birthday that day lmao.

The next day while I was giving him a card and a cake I got for him, he seemed a bit normal and then he said he was glad I remembered his birthday.

The next art class, he was quiet again and we didn't get much chance to talk until the end when we were leaving and he was quiet again until he started talking and asked me about my other courses, if I ve ever been to Japan, done Skiing and how I should try it since its fun. We parted at the station but i really don't understand him.

I am not sure but does he like me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,497 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Sun 21 May, 2017 12:49 pm
@roynatasha70,
Ask him out and you'll know.
chai2

Reply Sun 21 May, 2017 05:31 pm
@jespah,