Does she like me?

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 04:38 pm
So there's this girl from my school, who shares two classes and lunch with me as of the second semester. We met through a mutual friend and she also shares one of the two classes with us, In that class, she'll look at me or joke about me to our friend playfully teasing me just loud enough so I can hear. In our other class she sat right behind me, and would constantly talk to me, we'd playfully tease each other, she'd kick the back of my seat softly while giggling sometimes and it felt alot like teasing, and when we're around the class, I'll sometimes catch her staring at me, when I ask she'll just say she was looking at something behind me, no matter where I am. I told her in the hallways I kind of liked her, and she said "you'd be better off not liking me" then blew it off, the day after, me and my other friend were at lunch talking to each other, and he noticed her and one of her other friends staring at me, so I looked back and they looked away, and I did that 3 times before I went up to them and asked them why they were staring at me and they denied it (I probably embarrassed her if they were staring at me, whoops) so I asked her later and she said she was staring at a cute couple behind us, and me and my friend, and his girlfriend who was at the other end of the cafeteria all don't remember a couple even being there.. She doesn't answer my texts, probably not sure if I annoy her, or she's trying to play hard to get.. but in person she continues being flirty even though she declined my confession... but she seems more subtle about it after I asked her about the Cafeteria situation

What should I do?

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 04:45 pm
@Mockingbird777,
Ignore her and see if that bugs her. Either it does and she wants your attentions, or she really is looking at cute couples and whatnot behind you.
Mockingbird777

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 05:46 pm
@jespah,
What does it mean if she isn't bothered? we know pretty much for certain there was no couple, and she does it even when there is nothing behind me, like in science she said she was staring at a poster... for 10 minutes.. it's always directly in my eyes too, so It's very mixed messages
jespah

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 07:47 am
@Mockingbird777,
Then allow me to introduce you to the concept of a tease.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 09:37 pm
Did you ASK her if she texts?

She gets bold around her friends. She flirts and then steps back.

Decide if you are going to make something happen or is it goung to be a show in front of her friends all the time?
Mockingbird777

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 05:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yeah, I know she texts... she started to initiate talking to me again.. So I think that's a good sign
0 Replies