My problem with this guy

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2021 12:52 pm
I want to get this off my chest, about two years ago I graduated from high school and went to college, throughout my life I’ve never dated let alone had a crush on someone it never bothered me and I really didn’t care about these stuff I was too focused on my studies, So automatically I would have the same energy in college right? Well not exactly so here’s the problem at the begging of my first semester I used to go to my classes sit with my friends and go home nothing new nothing interesting, by the midst of my semester in one of the classes that I used to go to came a guy who missed basically half of the semester, at first when I saw him I felt like I’ve known him before or I’ve seen him, I liked his posture and the way he talked but I didn’t mind him much because the professor kicked him out of his class and for me that was it, but not technically the next day he came in and sat beside me, and through out the whole semester I had a crush on him from afar and I was sure he never noticed me or even knows who I am, but this is my issue right here, my friend told me that he stares at me when I’m not looking, even though when I sat next to him twice he never spoke to me and I’m very shy I can’t open up easily, and when I sat next to him the second time I felt his nervousness; however I’m not sure if he likes me and I can’t forget him, I tried really hard even though we have never spoken before I feel this weird feeling towards him that won’t go away, I want help please.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 630 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2021 02:59 pm
@Lylanervanya,
You are going to have to see past your own shyness, stick out your hand, say hi, and shake his hand.

Wishing and hoping and furtive glances mean absolutely nothing. If you want to get to know someone better, you have got to pull on the grown-up pants and go get it yourself.
Lylanervanya

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2021 03:56 pm
@jespah,
Due to Covid-19 I haven’t seen him since our last encounter, we take online classes ever since and he lives in a different city, I just want to forget about him completely it’s bothering me that I can’t forget him even though I don’t know him
jespah

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2021 03:58 pm
@Lylanervanya,
Then say hi online. What have you got to lose?
0 Replies