Probably nothing but this is more to put my mind at ease

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 11:06 pm
I haven't seen this guy in over a year due to covid but I really like him. He was in a few of my classes and in the last one he sat behind me. One of my other classes was a lab and he was my lab partner for one week (teacher assigned us). In labs after that I would look up and he would be looking my direction. I don't know if it was a fluke but it would happen multiple times in a class period. Also he was a tutor for a study group for a different class and he kept looking at me but I also wasn't saying much because I'm too shy. I feel like at this point I'm coming up with reason on why these things happened but I cannot stop thinking about him. I don't even know if he already has a girlfriend. Am I just grabbing at thin air or do you think that there is a small chance that he likes me? Also like I said covid moved all classes online so I couldn't see him, so I couldn't interact much, this all happened within a few weeks.

roger

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 11:22 pm
@Sunshine20,
I would say he likes you, and maybe still does.

That's about all I can conclude.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 10:13 am
@Sunshine20,
He probably liked you at the time. But it's been over a year and these were very minor, small indicators.

It's rather flimsy.

Please try to direct your energies elsewhere if you can.
Mame

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2021 08:59 am
@jespah,
I agree. Plus, if he was interested in connecting, he would have.
0 Replies