I like this guy who likes my best friend

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 10:34 pm
I have had this giant crush on this guy for a year. I tried to make sure that he didn't like anyone so I asked if he liked my best friend. We're like the three musketeers. He tells me he kinda does, and over 2 days he realizes he has a crush on her. Now my friend has a type and she likes her own crushes, but shes my wingwoman in helping me get the guy I like. I'm basically in a love triangle. Recently, my wingwoman told the guy that someone liked him, so hes been trying to figure out who this person is. I want to tell him so bad, but hes been confiding in me with how much he likes my best friend. I'm scared to tell him because he might avoid me and think that I've been a liar or not helping him because of my own feelings. Can someone help because I cant even tell this to the two most important people of my life.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,528 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 04:24 am
@JennWantsToDie,
Of course you can.

And you'd better act, or you'll lose your shot.

Quit farting around and talk directly to him (not through an intermediary; these aren't the Paris peace talks) and ask him out. No big confessions of love. Just, John (or whatever his name is), let's get a coffee (or a soda, something without alcohol). Laugh, have a good time, just the 2 of you. At the end, tell him you had a good time (if you did), and then say, "Let's make next time a real date."

And see what happens.

Waiting around, wishing and hoping, have gotten you nowhere.

It's time to act.
0 Replies