Cheating ex of 2 years found someone new and I want revenge

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2017 07:48 pm
After finding out that my now ex girlfriend had been cheating on me and lying to me since the beginning of th relationship, I am particularly annoyed and want to get even. She had started trying to get with someone new after only a month of me leaving her which annoyed me further.

Now, when I say revenge, I mean ruining this relationship full on. I still have multipleft nude pictures of my ex. I have a picture of her laying on my lap with her face next to my junk (my face is not visible in this picture). I want to send this picture to the new guy without him being able to save it and so there will be no proof that I had sent it.

How can I send the picture to the guy without having any evidence that it was sent in the first place? Any advice otherwise?

Thank you.

roger

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2017 08:53 pm
@MarkJRuss,
You left her. She found someone else. Grow up.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2017 08:59 pm
@MarkJRuss,
Why don't you grow up and move on. Somebody like that is hardly worth the effort and time.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2017 09:48 pm
@MarkJRuss,
print it and mail it. sign it " a friend"
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 06:28 am
What good is that going to do for YOU?

It's not going to get her back and there's no guarantee that you might not be hit with an harassment charge.

Betrayal is really difficult to deal with. There is the first impulse to want to hurt the person who has violated your trust. But, really, your failure to see her temperament all that time is due to your lack of attention and poor judgement.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 08:14 am
@MarkJRuss,
I concur with others here that you need to just grow up and worry about your life rather than figuring out how to mess up someone else's life. It is understandable that you would be upset at the cheating. But you did the right thing in ending the relationship. Once you did that, what does it matter how quickly she started trying to get with someone else? Heck, she would have every right to start up with someone new the next day. You're lucky she waited a whole month.

Grow up and move on. The best revenge is finding someone that will make you happy and be faithful to you.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 08:20 am
@MarkJRuss,
If you do that you will be lowering yourself to her level. Ignore her, she does not deserve you even think about her. Take it like a grown up, be a man n move on.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 09:15 am
@MarkJRuss,
What are you, six years old?

Be mature and move on.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 10:34 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
The best revenge is finding someone that will make you happy and be faithful to you.

I concur with this. The best revenge you can have is to find someone worthwhile, and be so happy with them that you forget that your ex even existed.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 12:08 pm
@MarkJRuss,
Sounds like you don't have much of a life.
0 Replies

Sundance1

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 02:23 am
@MarkJRuss,
I'm sure anyone can understand your frustration, but that won't accomplish anything. In all honesty, it would only make you look extremely immature. The best thing you can do is act like it doesn't bother you and move on. Her behavior will catch-up with her eventually, guaranteed. Don't lower yourself to those standards. Have some class.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2017 04:15 am
@MarkJRuss,
Umm...why do you care anymore? Move on.
0 Replies

WineNot

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 08:14 pm
@MarkJRuss,
Ultimately she will know it came from you and it will keep the drama alive for the two of you. Your best revenge is actually pretending like you are happy and you don't care about her. Start going out with other women and try to move on Regardless of how hurt you are, dont let her know it- pretend like you are happy and have never been better. Pretend like you are relieved it's over. In the long run that is actually better revenge.
0 Replies