im feeling like poop for lack of a gf help me

Dzokson

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 12:58 pm
I feel like **** because i dont have a gf i really need help
all of my friends have gfs and they keep askimg me "are you gay wtf when will you get a gf" and its putting me down and eating me from the inside

one guy from my class asked another one "whatya gonna buy ya gf fot valentines"
and he said lol nothing i dont give a fu**
when i saw his gf he acted like a douche and she was jumping around him like an albino rat
well he is hot honestlycbut a huge dumbass

i hate my life its not fair i wanna die

There is girl that likes me
how i know she does?
Her friend said "now you are going to hear his voice for the first time" right before i ordered a burger at a shop, and her friends laugh when they see me comming
the girl is chubby hot and cute in one, i wont judge her untill i get brave and self confident enough to meet her actually, but if i do i hope she likes same stuff as i do

i also have a really good female friend he is my classmate i really like her but She keeps hinting me to not Try anything at all because i may ruin the friendship, but she compliments me too which i find a friendly maneer

please help me somehow
world aint fair
i feel really bad Sad

im near 17 btw
And another thing, for my classmates girls are walking vaginas

Below viewing threshold (view)
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 04:18 pm
@Dzokson,
Welcome to teenage angst. Fun, huh?

Just keep up all the friendships, and soon something will happen.

PS - don't refer to girls as "walking vaginas." That is disrespectful and girls don't like that. Always be a gentleman, right?
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 04:19 pm
@dalehileman,
Dale - I doubt THAT was the reason.
chai2

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 04:21 pm
@Dzokson,
Dzokson wrote:

girls are walking vaginas

This is a huge part of why you don't have a girlfriend.

Why would any female want to spend time with you if that's what you think and say?

centrox

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 04:22 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
I got kicked off a2k about a week ago

I sure hope they repeat the experiment again soo, only for longer this time.
chai2

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 04:25 pm
@centrox,
Yeah, I got that.

He's still saying it and thinking it though.

In any event, what does he care how his classmates are treated? He's looking for a girlfriend for himself.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 04:26 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
doubt THAT
Indeed Key, was jus' bein' flippant

Actually nobody can even know. Within a few weeks, expect the Entire Digital World to explode into a flying mass of letters, words, links, mangled instrs, msgs of insult and rejection, etc etc
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 04:26 pm
@Dzokson,
Dzokson wrote:
I feel like **** because i dont have a gf

Girls tend not to date guys who feel like **** because they don't have a "gf". It means they would have to be emotional scaffolding for that guy. Guys who think that they have a **** life which will be magically transformed by a girlfriend are like poison to girls. Fix yourself first so you have something to give, rather than take.
Dzokson

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:36 am
@PUNKEY,
i said that my classmates do that, they also refer to them like that
0 Replies

Dzokson

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:37 am
@chai2,
are you blind ??? i said that my classmates do that, they also refer to them like that
0 Replies

Dzokson

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:40 am
@centrox,
Hey look, I do feel bad and I do not express it, I'm the most chill guy in my class. And no, I don't think my life will be magically transformed by a girlfriend I just wanna be loved a bit, or just find out how is it to be in a relationship. Thanks for a normal reply!
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 08:35 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
PS - don't refer to girls as "walking vaginas." That is disrespectful and girls don't like that. Always be a gentleman, right?

Maybe he thinks of himself as a walking penis?
Dzokson

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 09:22 am
@centrox,
WHAT THE ?! I DID NOT SAY THAT I REFFER TO GIRLS LIKE THAT ARE YOU SICK ?! YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME MAD I CLEARLY STATED "CLASSMATES" WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 09:58 am
Based on your last few replies, all the more reason you're having troubles finding a girl.

I'm an American, and for my normal speech patterns, it wasn't clear that you were saying that your classmates were calling girls that word. To me, and perhaps other Americans here, it appeared you were more saying the girls don't treat your classmates well.

In any event, your male classmates don't seem to have a lot going for them, as they call girls what they deem an insulting name. Why are you telling us about them anyway? Looks like you could easily stand head and shoulders above that crowd. Standing apart from them would certainly make you more attractive to girls. Be your own man.
Dzokson

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 12:15 pm
@chai2,
Well sorry for the missunderstanding what i said, clearly my fault. But i always stand out from them because they arent my friend types anyways.
I said that they call girls like that to point out with how much morons with 5 IQ i have to deal with, there is a few reasonable people im friends with and im ALWAYS a gentleman Smile and i have my limits not to look desperate. i dont wanna be a "walking jacket/bag pole"Thanks !
0 Replies