djjd62

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:21 pm
@camlok,
gee, we do have things we agree on
camlok

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:24 pm
@djjd62,
There'd likely be much more had you a measure of intelligence. If you could put together a full sentence, formulate an idea, critique ideas, ...
djjd62

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:28 pm
@camlok,
nothing whatsoever wrong with my intelligence, i just prefer to take the piss

life's to short to worry about politics or religion
camlok

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:33 pm
@djjd62,
A likely story. I've seen your offerings.
djjd62

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:35 pm
@camlok,
even nonsense is a sense of some sort
camlok

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:37 pm
@djjd62,
Sounds like a winner for you. Go with that!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 02:09 pm
@gungasnake,
Stop with the stupid links. I am here to talk to a real person (that would be you) not to get loaded with propaganda. Just make your points with your own words and I will listen and respond respectfully. That way we can have a hopefully intelligent discussion.

1. La Raza is as American as the NRA (if by La Raza you mean the National Council of La Raza) . It was started by American citizens and it is run and supported by American citizens. You can no sooner get rid of La Raza than you can get rid of the Family Council or the American Enterprise Institute.

2. Until 1965 (when Ted Kennedy led the charge to change it) there was a law called the "Asian Exclusion Act". This law was designed (as the name implies) to exclude Asians (which I think is funny because you started by saying you are alright with "Han Chinese Buddhists"). Excluding Muslims would be similar to this... but I think that America has progressed enough since then that excluding an ethnic group is no longer possible.

3. MS13 is a criminal gang. We all agree that they should be excluded.

I hope you can see the difference between these three groups.

camlok

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 04:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
but I think that America has progressed enough since then that excluding an ethnic group is no longer possible.

The fat, little, dead USSC justice said, a body would be foolish to think it [a Japanese Relocation] couldn't happen again.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 04:06 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Obviously , as Ive noticed from your other hairburning beliefs. evidence means nothing to you.

Again, this crazy stuff from the "scientist".
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 05:08 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

farmerman wrote:

statistics say youre fulla ****. When were your people aliens???
Unless youre a comanche, youre an alien

My folks came legally so I feel safe. Did yours?

How would your life be any different if your folks came illegally?

I am pretty sure I have at least two great grandparents who crossed the Canadian border illegally in the very early 1900s. It is unlikely they would have been allowed in legally. A great many Europeans came illegally... at the time America had ethnicity based quotas that excluded Jews and limited people from Catholic countries. Many of their descendants (mostly unaware) are now ironically anti-themselves.

Well, they wouldn't have fought in the Revolutionary War so I suppose I couldn't trace my heritage back to before the US was actually the US. Then I suppose various great grand people may not have met and then I might not be here.

But that's not really the point is it?
gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 05:15 pm
@camlok,
Like you yourself said, I-slam is not a race. Yet at least.... If they keep the inbreeding **** up for another century or so, they're in serious danger of becoming one.....

http://thedcgazette.com/2014/muslim-inbreeding-may-genetic-catastrophe/
farmerman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 07:27 pm
@gungasnake,
they are a haplogroup Twisted Evil
maxdancona

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 08:11 pm
@McGentrix,
Really? All of your ancestors descend from Revolutionary North America?

I can trace my heritage back to the Mass Bay colony in the 1600s on my father's side. I have European Ancestors that came in the early 1900s (at least two I am pretty sure were illegal).

The point is that it doesn't matter. We are all Americans, like it or not.

The idea that Northern European Protestants are any more American than Hispanic "Anchor Babies" is unconstitutional and un-American.

That is the true philosophical battle that we keep having.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 08:27 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Really? All of your ancestors descend from Revolutionary North America?

I can trace my heritage back to the Mass Bay colony in the 1600s on my father's side. I have European Ancestors that came in the early 1900s (at least two I am pretty sure were illegal).

The point is that it doesn't matter. We are all Americans, like it or not.

The idea that Northern European Protestants are any more American than Hispanic "Anchor Babies" is unconstitutional and un-American.

That is the true philosophical battle that we keep having.

From my fathers side, yes.

No one, that I have seen, has argued:
Quote:

Their parents, on the other hand, are not and knowingly came across the border illegally. Sure, they were looking for a better life, a better place to raise their kids, a better job, etc. But, so are millions of other folks who are going through the right channels immigrating to the US legally.

Why should an illegal immigrant have preference or more rights or anything else over a legal immigrant? They wait years sometimes to come to America.

Oh, and no, illegal immigrants are not Americans unless they been sworn in as citizens so it does matter. There has to be a line in the dirt, this time literally, that says on one side is America and the other side is not.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 08:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Max you should know that only white male protestant can be elected to U S offices. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 11:43 pm
@farmerman,
Nobody could be happy about a whole nation (Somalia) having an average IQ of 68..... Other than for Bork and George and Hillary of course. They were plainly looking for some group to prioritize for immigration so as to cause maximum chaos and damage...
farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 06:44 am
@McGentrix,
The errors in how you distinguish people is that you seem to make some wacky pronouncement as to who can and should be citizens ultimately, no?
Coming in illegally doesnt stop their desire to become a citizen.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 06:48 am
@farmerman,
No one, that I have seen, has argued:

Quote:

Isn't this what Gunga is arguing? Gunga, do you think that "anchor babies" are equally American as you are?

farmerman

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 06:56 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:

Nobody could be happy about a whole nation (Somalia) having an average IQ of 68

From what great bodily orifice did you pull this outta? The ancient kingdom of Punt and the nearby IFE were some of the mot advanced civilizations that had been lost to Eurocentric archaeologists.
You should watch Prof Gates program on the history of Africa, (I watched it from the sense of art and saw the IFE bronzes as much more sophisticated than what was being done in the "civilized world" at the time.

layman

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 06:59 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Completely wrong, Max.

There is no "constitutional" right whatsoever for the bastard child of an illegal alien who has surreptitiously invaded our country to have the rights of a citizen, just because he was plopped here. Nor is it "un-american" to insist that those who wish to enter our country respect our laws when doing so.

What's "un-american" is advocating wholesale violation of U.S. law. Usually called "sedition" or "treason,"

Why is it that cheese-eaters call anti-communism "un-american,"I wonder?
0 Replies