In an affair, jealous of his wife

Decipher

Sun 26 Nov, 2017 07:18 pm
@intoodeep,
Hi there. Please ignore what others are saying. I am in a similar situation but the thing is that he has never mentioned that he will be leaving his wife. I kind of envy you on this. At least he did mention he will leave his wife. I am unsure what should I do now and I feel so lost and lonely.
0 Replies

Decipher

Sun 26 Nov, 2017 08:05 pm
@alligator,
So do I. My emotions are like roller coaster. Part of me wanting to let go. But part of me don’t bear to let go.
0 Replies

browneyed360

Thu 7 Dec, 2017 08:24 pm
@intoodeep,
I have been in your situation (2.5 years) and my lover recently left his wife for me. Its wasn't easy and he almost stayed and it was the worst time in my life when that happened. I was always jealous of their time together and trips even though he told me not to be. Don't let anyone tell you men never leave. They do leave. Mine was also waiting for his daughter to graduate HS. I will always talk to you....I had no one either and I understand. Interestingly I am still married but getting out...but it was his marriage that was always going to be the problem b/c I always had freedom while his wife was super clingy, possessive and controlling. Happy to talk to you. I've been there...magic and misery and get it.
0 Replies

Trok

Wed 8 Aug, 2018 02:01 pm
@intoodeep,
Hey there, I know your post is from a while back. Let me know if you get this!
chai2

Wed 8 Aug, 2018 03:29 pm
@Trok,
Why should she let you know?

You haven't said anything.
Dam

Mon 8 Oct, 2018 01:19 am
@chai2,
Because it is not worth composing a considered response if the original author is not going to see it?
ChadSoul

Fri 19 Oct, 2018 03:19 am
@intoodeep,
This is why the world is so messed up. People messing around with other people wives and husbands, somebody gets jealous and the next thing you know somebody is hurt or killed. Learn from Fatal attraction or Snapped. Those shows will show you your future if you don't cut this mess out. You're twice divorced as well which tells me something ain't right upstairs when it comes to decision making and this post proves it.
FlyingZephyr

Mon 22 Oct, 2018 02:01 pm
@Dam,
I think she is off of here
0 Replies

Medusax

Wed 24 Oct, 2018 06:55 pm
@ChadSoul,
I agree with you, ChadSoul. It is a lack of respect for others as well as yourself, and also a lack of maturity. I have seen people condone flirting with others in front of their partners of whatever capacity, sexting, etc.
0 Replies

mpalm

Sun 4 Nov, 2018 10:25 am
@intoodeep,
Are you still in your relationship
0 Replies

nojudgement

Tue 18 Jun, 2019 01:37 pm
@intoodeep,
Hi,
Just wondering how things are for you now. Thanks.
0 Replies

enmanueleffren

Fri 5 Jul, 2019 06:11 am
Why is he seeking something outside his marriage? You don't know anything about her.
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Fri 4 Oct, 2019 10:20 am
@intoodeep,
Find another man! One that isn't just using you. He will never leave his wife. If he does leave her he will cheat on you. Been there, done that, been on both sides.
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Fri 4 Oct, 2019 10:22 am
@intoodeep,
Find another man, He will never leave his wife. This comes from experience!
0 Replies

TheTalkingTomato

Mon 7 Oct, 2019 03:48 am
@intoodeep,
Hello.

I know this post is old and maybe I'm doing something wrong but nevermind.
How is it going now ? About you and about your relationship ?
0 Replies