Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 09:44 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFR9z5fwf48

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,420 • Replies: 98

gungasnake

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 09:45 am
http://phibetaiota.net/2017/02/robert-steele-memorandum-for-the-president-warning-on-american-spring-riots-eight-actions-to-make-america-great-again/
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 11:53 am
@gungasnake,
The media circus around "Trump" is covering up this important issue. Eisenhower warned about this and he was DEAD RIGHT. The military/industrial complex is the most dangerous factor in the world right now, NOT Trump. My respect for Kucinich just went up a thousand percent.

To hear this from a source that is decidedly not a Trump fan ought to shock us.

But it probably won't.
George

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:34 pm
@Leadfoot,
I'm shocked that you think that Kucinich is "decidedly not a Trump fan".

Read his facebook page.
Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 01:51 pm
@gungasnake,
What did he say?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 06:45 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:
The military/industrial complex is the most dangerous factor in the world right now,

They're the people who defend us from the bad guys.
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 08:59 am
@George,
Quote:
I'm shocked that you think that Kucinich is "decidedly not a Trump fan".

I don't dig into either of them all that deep (there isn't that far to dig)
But Really? No ****? He really is?

I mean, they are both pseudo 'common man' advocates, with emphasis on the 'pseudo' but I can't believe it goes any further. But I will break my 'No Facebook' rule and check out that page.

I'm trying to imagine what could be there:

Hmmm... Maybe there is s sympathy factor at work. Trump fans might 'Like' anyone who was stabbed in the back by Hillary and the DNC. But that alone would not convince me. Got to hear it in his own words
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:23 am
@Leadfoot,
But I will break my 'No Facebook' rule and check out that page.
============

How does one checkout a Facebook page without being a Facebook member and follow a 'No Facebook' rule?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:26 am
@oralloy,
=========

How does illegally invading sovereign nations, poor defenseless nations, protect anyone?

And what bad guys? The alleged hijackers didn't cause the collapse of WTCs 1, 2 or 3.

Who are the actual bad guys?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:32 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Leadfoot wrote: "The military/industrial complex is the most dangerous factor in the world right now,"

I don't mean they aren't necessary, but when they get involved in the decision process of whether to use military force (that should never happen) and that decision is based on their own 'need' to flex their mussels or keep the arms factories humming, that's ******* wrong.

I think there is a good chance Kucinich has a legitimate point about that.

And if they miscalculate and their little proxy wars spread to conflict between two major powers, that would be 'Bad'.

Even their conventional weapons have become so lethal that they have now can qualify for the Mutually Assured Destruction status. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It might be a great thing if all nations had a first strike proof no-cost button that they could push to annihilate the 'enemy' who attacked. Instant world peace!

I think All the politicians (even the stupidest ones) on all sides know what a no-win situation major war is now and will always back away from it. But if we allow the military/industrial complex to get involved for their own internal interests, things could go wrong. Besides, I think its evil to start even a 'safe' proxy war just to get a bigger budget or show what a bad-ass you are.

I mean, WTF, we just spent 14 years and Trillions of dollars to, in the words of our top generals, fight this relatively tiny group of terrorists to a 'stalemate'? No! Just ******* NO!

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:40 am
@Leadfoot,
LF: And if they miscalculate and their little proxy wars spread to conflict between two major powers, that would be 'Bad'.
-----------------

Little proxy wars are just as bad as a big war to the people who are illegally invaded for things they didn't do. There's a name for those - illegal invasions, which, I'm everyone knows, are war crimes.

What tiny group of terrorists do you mean?

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 10:06 am
@camlok,
Quote:
Little proxy wars are just as bad as a big war to the people who are illegally invaded for things they didn't do. There's a name for those - illegal invasions, which, I'm everyone knows, are war crimes.

Yeah, like I said in my post, 'It's Evil'.
Quote:
What tiny group of terrorists do you mean?

To save me typing all the splinter group names, let's call them 'Radical Islam'.
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 12:01 pm
@Leadfoot,
To save me typing all the splinter group names, let's call them 'Radical Islam'.
================

That's been a long phony rap that started with 19 Arabs being falsely accused of causing the collapse of WTCs 1, 2 & 7. Since they were not, are not, responsible for the collapse of those towers, this Radical Islam thing is largely a gigantic myth.

Don't you think it would be the responsible, adult like thing to do to find out who actually did cause the collapse of those buildings?

As the title says, "we're being played".
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 04:01 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
19 Arabs being falsely accused of causing the collapse of WTCs 1, 2 & 7.

Oh God, please don't tell me you're one of those ...
George

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 04:03 pm
@Leadfoot,
Buckle up, Leadfoot, the ride's going round again.
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 05:07 pm
@Leadfoot,
Yes, I am, a person that follows science. Do you find that shocking?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 05:15 pm
@George,
Can you explain how the alleged hijackers caused the molten metals, all having melting points above 2700F, George?

Can you explain how they got WTC7 to fall at free fall speed for the first 2.25 seconds, 100 feet, 8 floors of its collapse?

Can you explain how NIST can themselves describe that same free fall scenario, which can only mean controlled demolition?

Can you explain how anyone would think, still think that the alleged hijackers, who didn't come within two football fields of WTC7, were somehow able to make it fall straight down at free fall speed?

George

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 11:38 am
@camlok,
And your explanation is . . . ?
camlok

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 12:24 pm
@George,
From the information you have received, what is your conclusion, George?