Dennis Kucinich: we're being played...

George

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 08:47 pm
@camlok,
That you have no explanation.
camlok

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 09:19 pm
@George,
I definitely do have a very realistic explanation. I have to note the palpable fear in everyone about addressing these stark truths.

The 19 alleged hijackers have been falsely accused. When the proof is so abundant and so clear, I find it shocking that folks won't even talk about it.

WTC7 fell at free fall speed because there was a controlled demolition that did what controlled demolitions do, took out the structural supports. NIST was forced into an admission that their investigation was a fraud when they had to retract their assertion that WTC7 fell at 40% longer than free fall and acknowledge that free fall had taken place.

That acknowledgment tells us that their whole government story has been one huge lie.
George

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 06:49 am
@camlok,
The 19 alleged hijackers did not hijack planes?
Did they rent them?

Controlled demolitions don't install themselves.
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 09:32 am
@George,
George: The 19 alleged hijackers did not hijack planes?
Did they rent them?
-----------------

I think it is more helpful to move backwards in the timeline forward. The 19 alleged hijackers could not have caused the molten metals found at WTC. Those molten metals should not have been there, considering this strictly in a legal and logical scientific sense.

George: Controlled demolitions don't install themselves.
-------------
I couldn't agree more. Nor have buildings ever, not in the history of the world, collapsed due to fires. Additionally, buildings have not ever in the history of the world fallen at free fall speed without a concomitant controlled demolition.

WTC7 did fall at free fall speed, as described by NIST. Why would NIST describe an impossible event without explaining it further? Why would so many societies, whose entire raison d'etre is the propagation of the scientific process, ignore these astounding, [to be polite] anomalies?
George

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 09:37 am
@camlok,
So did the alleged hijackers hijack the planes or not?
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 10:05 am
@George,
Let's discuss the science first. In the fullness of time that question will be answered.
George

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 12:23 pm
@camlok,
Nope.
Tell me about the alleged hijackers.
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 12:55 pm
@George,
Science can't tell you about that. Science can only tell you that the alleged hijackers could not have caused the collapse of the WTC towers.

Free fall for WTC7, not hit by any plane, says controlled demolition. NIST described that WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

Accelerating throughout a collapse also tells you controlled demolition. That's what WTCs 1 and 2 did.

"... neither before nor since 9/11 have fires caused
the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise—nor has
any other natural event, with the exception of the 1985
Mexico City earthquake, which toppled a 21-story office
building. Otherwise, the only phenomenon capable of
collapsing such buildings completely has been by way
of a procedure known as controlled demolition, whereby
explosives or other devices are used to bring down a
structure intentionally."

http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
George

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 01:06 pm
Answer the question, Scooter.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 01:08 pm
@camlok,
Yeah, you have me curious about the "alleged hijackers" as well.
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:10 pm
@McGentrix,
Good to see you back, McGentrix. I didn't want to believe you were a coward.

1. The alleged hijackers couldn't have caused WTC7 to collapse at free fall speed. Only controlled demolition can do that.

This widespread disconnect from reality is amazing.

Where did all the molten metals come from? Jet fuel cannot melt steel.

----------------------
http://historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=leslie_robertson

September 12, 2001-February 2002: Witnesses See Molten Metal in the Remains at Ground ZeroEdit event
A chunk of hot metal being removed from the North Tower rubble about eight weeks after 9/11.
A chunk of hot metal being removed from the North Tower rubble about eight weeks after 9/11. [Source: Frank Silecchia]
In the weeks and months after 9/11, numerous individuals report seeing molten metal in the remains of the World Trade Center:
bullet Ken Holden, who is involved with the organizing of demolition, excavation, and debris removal operations at Ground Zero, will later tell the 9/11 Commission, “Underground, it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from [WTC] Building 6.” [9/11 COMMISSION, 4/1/2003]
bullet William Langewiesche, the only journalist to have unrestricted access to Ground Zero during the cleanup operation, will describe, “n the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole.” [LANGEWIESCHE, 2002, PP. 32]
bullet Leslie Robertson, one of the structural engineers responsible for the design of the WTC, describes fires still burning and molten steel still running 21 days after the attacks. [SEAU NEWS, 10/2001 pdf file]
bullet Alison Geyh, who heads a team of scientists studying the potential health effects of 9/11, reports: “Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel.” [JOHNS HOPKINS PUBLIC HEALTH MAGAZINE, 2001]
bullet Ron Burger, a public health advisor who arrives at Ground Zero on September 12, says that “feeling the heat” and “seeing the molten steel” there reminds him of a volcano. [NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION, 9/2003, PP. 40 pdf file]
bullet Paramedic Lee Turner arrives at the World Trade Center site on September 12 as a member of a federal urban search and rescue squad. While at Ground Zero, he goes “down crumpled stairwells to the subway, five levels below ground.” There, he reportedly sees, “in the darkness a distant, pinkish glow—molten metal dripping from a beam.” [US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, 9/12/2002]
bullet According to a member of New York Air National Guard’s 109th Air Wing, who is at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6: “One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers’ remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots.” [NATIONAL GUARD MAGAZINE, 12/2001]
bullet New York firefighters will recall “heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.” [NEW YORK POST, 3/3/2004]
George

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:14 pm
@camlok,
Did the alleged hijackers hijack the plane, Scooter?
Answer the question.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:19 pm
@camlok,
When you say "alleged hijackers" what do you mean by that?

Quote:

Definition of alleged
1 : accused but not proven or convicted <an alleged burglar>
2 : asserted to be true or to exist <an alleged miracle> <an alleged conspiracy>
3 : questionably true or of a specified kind : supposed, so-called <bought an alleged antique vase>

Were they aliens? Were they drones? space ships?

I am really curious about these "alleged hijackers". It's already been shown that termites brought the buildings down, but I didn't know about the "alleged hijackers".
George

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:26 pm
@McGentrix,
Termites!
I knew it!
Commie termites!
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:01 pm
@George,
That's something that neither you or I know, George?
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:04 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix: When you say "alleged hijackers" what do you mean by that?
============

You provide possible definitions and you need help with deciding which one applies. You're not as bright as I thought.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:06 pm
@George,
How did the molten metal come to be in the rubble of the twin towers, George? How did the steel of WTC7 come to be molten?

"William Langewiesche, the only journalist to have unrestricted access to Ground Zero during the cleanup operation, will describe, “n the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole.” [LANGEWIESCHE, 2002, PP. 32]"
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:22 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix: Were they aliens? Were they drones? space ships?

Donald Trump says that explosives had to have been used in addition to the planes because, having seen the steel, the strength of the twin towers described to him by one of his structural engineers, there was no way for those robust buildings to have come down solely due to the crashes.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:24 pm
@camlok,
Right. We've already established termites as the cause. We are all just trying to figure out the "alleged hijackers" part.

Can you explain what you mean by that? I am too dumb to understand it based on your keen explanations so far.
camlok

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 03:49 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix: I am too dumb to understand it based on your keen explanations so far.
---------

Actually, I know that you are not too dumb to understand. Children, small children, can understand this. Intelligence is not the problem, it's an issue of deep dishonesty. The ludicrous nature of your posts illustrates that.

I don't know who can help you with that.
0 Replies