Dennis Kucinich: we're being played...

camlok

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 05:19 pm
@Baldimo,
It's all lies, Baldimo! You're a complete nut case who wouldn't know a ball bearing from your junk.

-----------------------------

Would you like it if the above was my total and complete response to your hard work digging out information?

Thanks for your research. I'll get back to you shortly.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 05:25 pm
@camlok,
I didn't do much digging to be honest because I don't believe in the 9-11 Truther garbage. How old are you, were you even alive when all of this went down?
camlok

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 05:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Old enough to be your great great great granpappy!

Do you believe that all important issues should be aired or is it okay to hide important information?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 05:40 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Just from lab experiments and an environmental study with buried Gyp board. I dont think weve had a total dropped building.

So the answer is no, there are no examples of building-fires in which this sulfidation you speak of has caused such phenomena as melting of girders, thinning of steel, or making steel look like swiss cheese.

Have any experiments been done replicating the conditions that the fire, Gyp' board, plastics, aluminum, etc. created, and then subjecting steel beams to those conditions to discover whether or not the steel will show the same results as was seen in the WTC steel?
Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:19 pm
. . . Should be an easy experiment to perform.
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:30 pm
@Glennn,
Well, if you start with an assumption that the govt was behind the WTC, I think your mind would be automatically closed to anything that does not underpin your pre-digested belief.
Su;fidation occcurs with gypsum if its in a reducing environment. TEMPERATURE hs relly nothing to do with it wxcept for the resultant other compounds.

Admit it, youre not interested in "Science", because you and chucky are obsessed. No matter what reasoning is discussed to try to focus your minds to be more broadly educated, you reject it automatically. (not for any reasoning of your own or even an understanding of the technical phrases you try to submit as evidence. My guess is that you two are high school ages right? You qere toddlers on 911 right?
It is you two that have no ideas regarding the rules of "multiple hypotheses" or even the scientific method.
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:37 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Should be an easy experiment to perform.
Obviously youre just trying to be a smart ass, but I suppose that you wouldnt know where to even begin. If theres no wacko web site about aliens or Dick Cheneys minions causing the 911 tragedies , youre lost. You have no investigative thoughts in your heads other than to immediately default to "conspiracy" and automatically believe conspiracy laced **** that's published on the web by some college teachers who want to see their names in the paper and have a following of gullible moronic sycophants.

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:44 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Su;fidation occcurs with gypsum if its in a reducing environment. TEMPERATURE hs relly nothing to do with it wxcept for the resultant other compounds.

All that's happened here is that I've asked you if you could provide some examples of similar events that had the same results as what happened to the steel at the WTCs. You said no, which I acknowledged. Then I asked if any experiments have been done replicating the conditions that the fire, Gyp' board, plastics, aluminum, etc. created, and then subjecting steel beams to those conditions to discover whether or not the steel will show the same results as was seen in the WTC steel?

Instead of answering that question, you go into your obsessive characterizing of the one who asked you a legitimate question. And then ironically, you accuse myself and another member (derogatorily) of being young. I don't know if you are suffering from a character defect or a simple shortcoming, but you should attempt to quell that aspect of your personality and just answer the question, which was: Has any experiments have been done replicating the conditions that the fire, Gyp' board, plastics, aluminum, etc. created, and then subjecting steel beams to those conditions to discover whether or not the steel will show the same results as was seen in the WTC steel?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:46 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Obviously youre just trying to be a smart ass

I'm inclined to believe that the purpose of your toxic outbursts is to start a firefight in order to avoid answering questions. Yeah, that's not going to happen here.
Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 06:50 pm
@farmerman,
Even though I get that you're way to emotionally invested in this subject to be civil, we'll try again.

Are you aware of any experiments that have been done replicating the conditions that the fire, Gyp' board, plastics, aluminum, etc. created, and then subjecting steel beams to those conditions to discover whether or not the steel will show the same results as was seen in the WTC steel?
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 08:44 pm
@Glennn,
From your sudden deep interest in the concept, is today the first time youve ever considered sulphate reduction reactions in the entire scheme of things??

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 08:56 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
From your sudden deep interest in the concept, is today the first time youve ever considered sulphate reduction reactions in the entire scheme of things??

Is this your way of saying: No, I am not aware of any experiments that have been done replicating the conditions that the fire, Gyp' board, plastics, aluminum, etc. created, and then subjecting steel beams to those conditions to discover whether or not the steel will show the same results as was seen in the WTC steel?
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 09:08 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Are you aware of any experiments that have been done replicating the conditions that the fire, Gyp' board, plastics, aluminum, etc. created, and then subjecting steel beams to those conditions to discover whether or not the steel will show the same results as was seen in the WTC steel?

This might be what you're looking for, Glenn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDFV1HINw

And farmerman, you'll see photos from NASA, showing the heat signatures of the molten metal beneath the rubble piles, later in the video.
farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 09:15 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
the purpose of your toxic outbursts is to start a firefight in order to avoid answering questions. Yeah, that's not going to happen here.
and your statements and openings are totally without any impugnment . Your toxicity is more harmful because your mind has been made up even in the face of massive counter evidence.
Either, you and chucky

1. Have IQ's of root vegetables
or

2. You are easily attracted by shiny pieces of foil

In any case, I see Ive given more time to you two than my attention span will allow. The topic has been adequately vetted in academia and by extremely competent forensic scientists and engineers.

I really am flummoxed how people can buy into this "Truther Crap" without any careful thinking about alternatives based on the preponderance of actual field evidence. Its like the truthers totally ignore the facts nd photos nd lab data , and, to the exclusion of the real data, come up with some flookey explanations just so they can see their names in print.

If you wish to report me for insulting your "forensic acumen", be my guest. I need a break from listening to the mendacity anyway

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 09:30 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Your toxicity is more harmful because your mind has been made up even in the face of massive counter evidence.

You make the mistake of forgetting that anyone can check out the posts in this thread and see exactly who is the toxic personality spewing insults and engaging in name-calling.

And no, I don't have to report you for your immature name-calling and insults. You've pretty much reported yourself. You are not my problem.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 09:35 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
This might be what you're looking for, Glenn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDFV1HINw

And farmerman, you'll see photos from NASA, showing the heat signatures of the molten metal beneath the rubble piles, later in the video.

Yes, that's what I was looking for. Thank you. Apparently someone did duplicate the conditions and answered the question.
Builder

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 09:56 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Yes, that's what I was looking for. Thank you.

You're welcome.

It's quite disturbing that seemingly rational people don't want to see evidence that their govt might be lying to them.
camlok

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 08:57 pm
@Builder,
Back to the other thread where the US government official conspiracy theory theorists can see exactly how the twin towers were brought down.

The motion was not DOWN AND OUT, it was OUT AND DOWN.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 01:44 pm
@farmerman,
Do you have any idea of what you are doing here, farmerman? There are people, like Izzy, who think you are a scientist.

Is this how a scientist acts, should act?
0 Replies