Conversation over heard on a phone call that has me worried

Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 01:11 pm
Over heard a conversation when he called my phone by accident he was bragging to a guy at work about different people he had been with and then started talking about a girl at work that he was wanting but when he realized that I was on the phone he denied it and acted like a guy at the job had his phone but when I said the whole conversation he finally admitted to what he said.but said he was trying to fit in
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,190 • Replies: 21
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 01:15 pm
@Conniea,
Oops! He was bragging and got caught.

Unless he's actually doing something else, consider him a fool who got caught.

Can you laugh about this or are you really mad?
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 01:21 pm
@PUNKEY,
Bragging about the past but was saying the girl at work asked him what you want and he told the guy he didn't tell her but he was like you know what I want I want you OK but we been married 5 years with three girls
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 01:29 pm
@Conniea,
Tell him how hurt and disappointed you are that he talks about women that way. After all, he has three daughters.

What is he saying now? Is he ashamed and feeing bad because you overheard this?
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 01:37 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yeah he says that he is but I don't understand the whole thing to impress the guy so he would fit in
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 01:52 pm
@Conniea,
I mean is that really a guy thang as he said
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 01:56 pm
@Conniea,
I mean is it really a guy thang like he said
Blickers

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 02:08 pm
@Conniea,
Sometimes, yes, it's a guy thing. Other times, something else. Wish I could help more, but that conversation could go either way.
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 02:21 pm
@Blickers,
He really made it seem like I was in the wrong because I kept listening to the conversatio
Blickers

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 03:48 pm
@Conniea,
I can't speak to that because it was an accidental phone call. Just curious, how long did you listen on the phone unknown to him before he started talking about other women?
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 03:52 pm
@Blickers,
I said his name twice real loud to get his attention and about maybe five seconds time he just went name off females and bragging he just never herd me.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 03:56 pm
@Conniea,
You're at fault because he was caught behaving badly?

That's just wrong. His attitude could use some work.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 03:57 pm
@Conniea,
Conniea wrote:

I mean is that really a guy thang as he said

not an adult guy thing

maybe something you hear with teenage boys
0 Replies

Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 03:59 pm
@Conniea,
He just went on break and him and the other guy just went with but he started the whole conversation the other guy was really just agreeing with him.but always tells me he don't get breaks like that.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 04:04 pm
@Conniea,
Is he still in his teens?
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 04:06 pm
@Conniea,
He has lied in the past about stuff that was blown out of proportion but why lie if you already no it's a problem then why do it if you know it hurts that person you suppose to love
0 Replies

Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 04:07 pm
@ehBeth,
He is 32
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 04:09 pm
@Conniea,
Also loves to put it all on being young and dumb that just tops it
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 04:36 pm
@Conniea,
Quote Conniea:
Quote:
I said his name twice real loud to get his attention and about maybe five seconds time he just went name off females and bragging he just never herd me.

In that case you were clearly not eavesdropping. If he dialed you unknowingly and you secretly listened for 10 minutes, that might be eavesdropping, but not this. He got caught either bragging or cheating, and he's shifting the blame.
Conniea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 05:21 pm
@Blickers,
Don't get me wrong I did keep listen but I tried to get his attention but that was talked about over twenty mints