Why hasn't he mentioned anything to me?

Mzing

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 11:56 pm
I'm just back from a holiday in US.

The last week has been best time ever. My uncle who lived there didn't have time to show us around so a relative/friend helped on his behalf.

As soon as I seen this guy - tom I felt a connection. He's self employed so he took time off work to spend time with my dad and I. There were a few days where it was just us 2, Tom and I exploring the city. Showing me places, trying out food.

My dad mentioned Tom did ask him if I was single or have a boyfriend, he's single as well. He said to my dad that he likes me, would like to date me, but same time to take things slowly. Everyone, all the relatives were able to see an connection between Tom and I. I even met his parents briefly. Morning before my flight his mum woke up early to bake cakes and biscuits for me!

The thing is he never said anything to me, that he likes me, just to my dad. He's perfect, both same age - early 20's. He can be a bit shy but he's so kind, caring and cheerful. Being around him made me so happy.

Now that I'm back home in UK for a day, I haven't heard from him. Why hasn't he been in touch? Does he like me?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 12:48 am
@Mzing,
Be assertive he has told everyone he likes you and you have kept quite.

Speak before it's too late Smile

Contact him. Say hello tell him how much you enjoyed the time together and how is he, let him go from there.

Why oh why do we girls think that we have to wait for them to talk? Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 12:31 pm
@Mzing,
Does he know that you like him? did you tell him? have you been in touch with him since you got home?
Mzing

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 03:01 pm
@ehBeth,
I sent him a message in morning, all day no reply.
jespah

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 08:23 am
@Mzing,
Give it a rest for a little while. Maybe he has, you know, a life.

And please stop making topic after topic about this same thing.
0 Replies

topweblists01

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 10:01 am
@Mzing,
My vote "Yes".
You should take initiative first. Most of guys are too shy, in love cases these are fall in lot of hesitation.
0 Replies