Do you hate Trump?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 08:07 am
Trump Trumped Obama!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:12 am
I hate bleeding heart liberal leftist apologists... I think they are the biggest danger to Liberty and Freedom in this world second only to religious fanatics.
hightor

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:51 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
...second only to religious fanatics.

You mean like the evangelicals who supported Trump so they could fulfill their mission to turn the USA into a Christian country?
Frugal1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:53 am
@hightor,
Do you have any proof to support your claim?
centrox

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 11:57 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
I hate bleeding heart liberal leftist apologists... I think they are the biggest danger to Liberty and Freedom in this world second only to religious fanatics.

I hate loudmouth dumbass cracker rightwing blowhard repubtards... I think they are the biggest danger to liberty and freedom in this world, even more than religious fanatics.
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
hightor

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:12 pm
@Frugal1,
As someone who has followed the activities of the religious right since Falwell's "Moral Majority", this is hardly an unsubstantiated claim. You can find lots of sites like this one. If you listened to the speakers in yesterday's anti-woman march they were basing their opposition to Roe vs Wade on Christian principles. Now Christian refugees are to be given preference while Muslims are banned. And there's this description of the relation between Trump and the conservative evangelicals:
Donald Trump, the Religious Right’s Trojan Horse
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:14 pm
@centrox,
Yeah, it is.
centrox

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:15 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Well, I say it ain't.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:19 pm
I agree . . . they are not equivalent.
hightor

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:30 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
... you'd probably call him a nigger instead of cracker.

Except that centrox never accused giujohn or anyone else of being a "cracker". He just said he thought crackers were dangerous.

Anyway, as Beckett said, "No use indicting words; they are no shoddier than the ideas they peddle."
glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:44 pm
@Setanta,
They really aren't, it's stupid to claim that 'cracker' can conjour up the same degradation. Think of it as 'Donald Trump is just a freaking cracker'? I might think it's a stupid thing to say but I'm not going to be stung by the ugliness of the intent........because it's not the same.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:52 pm
@hightor,
Any fanatic is a danger to liberty and freedom, but I was specifically speaking of those who use violence.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:53 pm
@centrox,
No you don't...Think I mean.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:56 pm
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
you'd probably call him a nigger instead of cracker.

“Cracker” is most definitely not the equal-opposite of the n-word. Not even close. Used by whites, it just means "dumb white trash".

Chaw down on these...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/11/d9/93/11d993f43038e0ee1df6fbe5feb04fed.jpg

No it doesn't... your ignorance is Illuminating.

Cracker was at term used for those Plantation bosses who would crack the whip on the slaves picking cotton... they were called crackers.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 12:57 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
... you'd probably call him a (censored) instead of cracker.

Except that centrox never accused giujohn or anyone else of being a "cracker". He just said he thought crackers were dangerous.

Anyway, as Beckett said, "No use indicting words; they are no shoddier than the ideas they peddle."

Good catch hightor, he didn't refer to gooey as a cracker, he only turned around a stupid thing that gooey wrote. But I did get a chuckle at g's explanation of the whip cracking nonsense.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 01:00 pm
@centrox,
http://s3.amazonaws.com/cloud.scoutmob.com/shoppe/products/6965/original/crackers.jpg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 01:39 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
...second only to religious fanatics.

You mean like the evangelicals who supported Trump so they could fulfill their mission to turn the USA into a Christian country?

that's what it's all about eh
0 Replies