Never forget. Some need a reminder. Powerful video clip

willow tl

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 10:40 am
panzade wrote:
LOL...I'm practicing being as good with ad hominem attacks as Bill is...all in good fun. My respect for Bill is unfounded...I mean unbounded.

Understand that my love, i am working on my velvet glove as we speak...so far I have had to count to 1000 3 X.... Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 10:47 am
panzade wrote:
LOL...I'm practicing being as good with ad hominem attacks as Bill is...all in good fun. My respect for Bill is unfounded...I mean unbounded.
Shocked I'll have you know I take great pains to try and mask my ad hominem-like slams as well as Craven... always being careful to say things like Magus sounds like he's in denial... or Piffka is behaving like a snob. However, there is no ad hominem in the statement "Panzade is a knucklehead"... it is a verifiable matter of fact. :wink:

You better stand aside Willowt, I suspect you may already have burned through your first 8 lives. :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 10:50 am
I'm off to purchase a TV and hopefully help our economy. You kids play nice!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 10:55 am
Later, knucklehead. :razz:
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:16 am
Piffka IS a snob, doncha know... so it's a good thing she likes *you,* Mr. Cheese-fella.... though Panzade is my real hero.

What I know is, IF I were to join another Forum, I wouldn't barge right in with ill-founded radical posts. I'd wait a month or two. Very Happy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:23 am
Ah, Piffka. You won't normally see me jump in front of blows meant for radical newbie-nuts... and I didn't here either. Take a moment and read some of Armyvet35's posts and you will see she doesn't fit the label. I know precisely what you mean, and there are dozens I'll agree with you about... but this isn't one of them. You'll see. :wink:
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:33 am
Omigod... I leave for two weeks and start looking around a2k. Here's yet ANOTHER newbie with a freaking agenda

You talking about me? Im far from being a radical ...what have I posted that is so radical ?

Hate a little competition from a newbie poster?

See I dont need to bash, trash or personally insult anyone to make a point. My points are thought out before I post them, and I have no agenda...

Debating with some intelligent people that dont need to name call because they have some points I like to debate is great!

I wont respond if I feel someone has to personally insult others because they are not capable of making a legit arguement on something that does not run along my way of thinking, nor do I need to bash someone that doesnt agree with me...

I may be a newbie poster on these boards ... but in real life I am no spring chicken Razz

What is my agenda Piffka? since you know me so well, and since I really have no agenda maybe you would like to issue me one? Laughing
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:34 am
Not talking about Armyvet with whom I have had in the last couple of days, I thought, some good conversation. <I wouldn't like Fort Campbell and its environs either.>

I am still re-orienting myself to a2k and was talking about the newbie who started this thread.
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:37 am
Oh my apologies then Smile

OMG a bush supporter apologized.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:39 am
My bad. I stand corrected.
0 Replies

awarenessnow

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:41 am
Kinda makes you wonder
Kinda makes you wonder if this would have happened with Bush in office.
Hey wait a minute, he was wasn't he except 3000 miles away from his office on vacation. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:41 am
Ouch... ouch. You kick hard, armyvet.

<...and even when he's bad, he's good...>
0 Replies