(Yet another) Does he like me?

lauvias

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 01:55 pm
I know you guys might be tired of these sort of questions, but I am truly completely confused about my crush and I need help.
We have known each other for a year now, but we only started being good friends for a few months.
During these months, there were moments that suggested that he liked me:
- he held my hand (fingers interlocked) when we were walking because I was tired
- he let me sleep on his shoulder when I was hanging out at his place
- he talks to me more than he talks to any of my friends
- he's always finding excuses to touch me (hugging me for no reason, playing with my hair, pushing me, etc.)
- he gets overly jealous and protective when I talk to other guys or when people talk to me about other guys
-he's made some subtle comments about us being together
-he carried me bridal style when I couldn't walk with my high heels
- I always catch him staring at me, and he always flirts when we make eye contact (wiggling his eyebrows and licking his lips, or winking)
- he's more affectionate towards me than he is towards anyone else, even the people he's known for a long time
- he's always teasing me (but in a nice way), and if he ever feels like he crossed a line, he instantly hugs me tightly to let me know he is only joking
- his friends are always teasing him about me or teasing me about him

Now, I know that you are probably saying that he definitely likes me, but here are a few things that suggest that he is friend-zoning me:
- he always tries to set me up with one of his friends, but once I actually start talking to them he gets jealous
- he asked me to set him up with a girl a few times
- he flirts with girls right in front of me, and sometimes he would even ignore me if he was talking to a girl he likes
- he literally friend-zoned me one time by telling me "You are one of my best friends", but then a few minutes after that he slow danced with me, huh?

So guys? What do you think? (BTW I noticed the way he acted towards his other "girl best friends" and it is really different compared to how he acts towards me, and it confuses me even more!

jespah

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:19 pm
@lauvias,
Yes. No. Maybe.

So - ask him out! What have you got to lose? Seriously.

"Dave (or whatever his name is), want to catch a movie?"
0 Replies

Anner

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 11:45 am
You are right, he's sending all the signals.
Definitely talk to him! He's sending all the signals. I think it will make you happy to get it out in the open and discuss it!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 12:46 pm
@lauvias,
Are you interested in him? have you asked him out on a date?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 02:04 pm
@lauvias,
Here is the proven reliable CoastalRat way to determine if someone likes you. Please follow these steps carefully or it will not work.

Step 1 - Walk up to your crush.
Step 2 - Stand in front of him.
Step 3 - Look him or her in the eyes.
Step 4 - Lean forward and plant a kiss on his/her lips.
Step 5 - Tell him/her you've wanted to do that for a long time.

Now, if your crush runs screaming from your presence, then he/she probably is not interested and you may have to face disciplinary action if this happens at school or the work place. If he/she looks back at you and says "Wow, I always wanted to do that to you" then you know he is interested.

Let me know how it goes and remember, I am always interested in attending wedding receptions with an open bar. You can thank me then.
0 Replies