why do i think im no good for him

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 11:31 am
My boyfriend "emotionally" cheated on my for 7 months of our relationship. He messaged/sexted and sent rude pictures to loads of woman, said he wanted to meet for sex (he never did that though i know that) he said hes sorry and it was the worst decision he ever made was doing it, he's realized hot much i mean to him and doesn't want to loose me! anyway now i am so self conscious about my appearance and the way i look. He called those other woman sexy and beautiful and hot but when he says it to me i dont believe him because he said those other girl were the same. I think im too ugly for him that he thinks he can do better, im not skinny enough nor pretty enough (im even really jelous of his ex who he has a child with because she's stunning and i think he still fancies her) im having problems with hair loss at the moment and i think he will leave me because of it. what the hell is wrong with me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,345 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 12:12 pm
@melanie83,
You need to develop feelings of self-worth and value and identity that are utterly independent of what this or any other guy thinks.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2017 12:15 pm
@melanie83,
Quote:
what the hell is wrong with me?
You are going through a period of low self-esteem. Frankly, your boyfriend has contributed to this by his actions. BUT, this is your issue to deal with and overcome.

Never compare yourself to someone else. I have found when one does so, one never seems to measure up. Remember, you are beautiful. Not because of how you look on the outside (that beauty tends to fade for everyone) but rather who you are on the inside. If he is so shallow that he would leave you for the next pretty face, then you are better off without him because there will always be a prettier face.

As far as his actions are concerned, if he has stopped messaging and sexting and appears to be focusing on you and the relationship he has with you, then great. Maybe he has realized what he has in you. If he continues or returns to messaging/sexting with others, then frankly, you are better off cutting him loose in order to find someone who values you.

Good luck.
0 Replies