My ex scared the guy, what do I do?

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 03:54 pm
Hello, it would be nice to have a guy perspective on this. So here's the story: I meet a guy at work. It was instant attraction, unicorns flying around kind of attraction. We have lots in common and oh my god the physical attraction is unbelieveble. The others had noticed it. Anyway, he was honest with me and said he had a girlfriend. Long distance relationship, since she lives in another country. I respected that I didn't made any moves, except the innocent flirting, which I can't really control it. The problem is that last week my crazy ex hacked into my Facebook account and saw from a text send to my bestfriend that I liked the guy. He decided to send messages to him and to his girlfriend saying that we are sleeping together. Now the guy is avoiding me. I try to understand why is he doing this because I cannot possibly be held responsible for my ex has done. Is embarrassing enought like it is. It hurts because I really like the guy. Help?

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 05:27 pm
Why would your ex do that? They might break up now and - wow- he would be free to see you. That doesn't sound like what the ex would try to make happen.

I really don't believe your story about what a "crazy ex" did.
Justibe36

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 05:05 am
@PUNKEY,
Hello, because he's crazy (I have a restraining order against him). Why would you think I made up a story like that, because I'm bored, have nothing to do? He even send to text to my boss saying that I would perform oral sex on him. Why did he do that? To get me in trouble? Yes, because he is crazy. I really wanted a guy's opinion on this, like how would you feel if this happens to you. As far as I know they didn't separated. Look, I really like the guy, and I know he likes me too. As I said before, I didn't made any moves on him. I wanted to see if he loves his girlfriend. I don't think he does.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 05:53 am
@Justibe36,
Your ex is baggage, hassle. Whether or not he's too much baggage is something only the guy in question can answer. Sorry to be vague, but that's the way it is, that's a guy's perspective.
0 Replies