Was the president wired during both debates?

Magus

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 01:30 am
Funny, it seems as if every thread critical of Bush and his policies gets derailed by Baldimo and his clique into a spur about homos, lesbians, and Clinton's monicadilloes.

notice the PATTERN...?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 05:19 am
Quote:
Funny, it seems as if every thread critical of Bush and his policies gets derailed by Baldimo and his clique into a spur about homos, lesbians, and Clinton's monicadilloes.

...It's because those of the right wing persuasion have an aversion to sex, especially when people seem to be getting some pleasure out of it. They are the descendant cousins of the Puritans of early America. Don't get me wrong, they have sex, lots of it by the looks of their growing families, but for them it's more of a duty than a pleasure, and they take great pride in the fact that they are ashamed of themselves for doing it. Unable to bear the guilty pleasure of their own sexuality, they can hardly be expected to be able to look at (yipes!) okay, just talk about, someone else's sexual feelings especially when that might involve pairs of the same sex.

Further, I don't think the right wing brain has a fully formed fun center. They're funny in the humorous sense but always at the expense of others and not themselves. Bush's stump speech is full of jokes about Kerry, it's a regular stand-up routine which is why George forgets sometimes that he is running for President and not to take over for Jay Leno.

Bill Clinton did the right the superb favor by committing a sexual sin. They would have had to forgive him if he had stolen something, or connived in some evil manner some deeds of deception, but he took pleasure, the one thing the right believes is forbidden to humankind and Bill, no matter what Jesus said, will not be forgiven. Knowing that gives those on the right a feeling that, if they didn't know better, might border on the orgasmic.

Joe
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:29 am
cjhsa wrote:
There was a woman in the meeting I just attended and I so badly wanted to tackle and just eat her. I'm so happy to be a lesbian.

LOL! Now, I do believe acting on such a thing would be a "choice." Perhaps, a career choice, depending on the attitude of your boss! Laughing

Speaking of choice, I also believe Bush will choose to never let us know what was up with the hump on his back.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:38 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Quote:

...It's because those of the right wing persuasion have an aversion to sex, especially when people seem to be getting some pleasure out of it. They are the descendant cousins of the Puritans of early America. Don't get me wrong, they have sex, lots of it by the looks of their growing families, but for them it's more of a duty than a pleasure, and they take great pride in the fact that they are ashamed of themselves for doing it. Unable to bear the guilty pleasure of their own sexuality, they can hardly be expected to be able to look at (yipes!) okay, just talk about, someone else's sexual feelings especially when that might involve pairs of the same sex.

Further, I don't think the right wing brain has a fully formed fun center. They're funny in the humorous sense but always at the expense of others and not themselves. Bush's stump speech is full of jokes about Kerry, it's a regular stand-up routine which is why George forgets sometimes that he is running for President and not to take over for Jay Leno.

Bill Clinton did the right the superb favor by committing a sexual sin. They would have had to forgive him if he had stolen something, or connived in some evil manner some deeds of deception, but he took pleasure, the one thing the right believes is forbidden to humankind and Bill, no matter what Jesus said, will not be forgiven. Knowing that gives those on the right a feeling that, if they didn't know better, might border on the orgasmic.

Joe

I think you feel this way only because those of the left wing persuasion are into such deviant sexual practices as man-boy love and bestiality that it only appears that the right has an aversion in comparison. Simply because right winged people don't wear latex and use cigars as dildos they are thought to be getting no pleasure from sex. I assure you they do, they just like to keep it discreet and personal. :wink:
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:40 am
Which Mary Cheney did not choose to do... But the discussion here is about what was the cause of the bump on Bush's back.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:57 am
Okay.... But later I get to take one more shot..

I was intrigued by Sofia/Lash post regarding the pain med implant thingie but the lump seems too big and got bigger between debates one and two.
He didn't look like he was in pain during the third debate, he looked like the pump was really working overtime.

If it was a vest say it's a vest. Assassins don't shoot for the heart except in movies and old romance novels.

They say it's not a vest but it IS something besides bad tailoring. I've noticed that the President is reading a lot more of his notes lately in his stump speechs or is that just me?

[quote]I think you feel this way only because those of the left wing persuasion are into such deviant sexual practices as man-boy love and bestiality that it only appears that the right has an aversion in comparison.[/quote] I think when you are at those meetings you should stop asking to see their voter registration cards and just have more fun. Razz :wink:

Joe
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:58 am
Going from the general right into the personal Joe? I guess I was wrong about you. Confused
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:09 am
No, I was kidding, come on, I even put a winkie thing in there.

Joe
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:13 am
I know Joe.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:23 am
good.

So what do you think? Was it a med pump or is Sophia wacko?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:28 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Bill Clinton did the right the superb favor by committing a sexual sin. They would have had to forgive him if he had stolen something, or connived in some evil manner some deeds of deception...
Weren't you paying attention Joe? They did. :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:28 am
I think Sofia has an interesting idea. It's one of the more plausible ideas in terms of why the White House doesn't just admit it already.

What did Kerry FEEL? I'm so curious. He knows, he did the back pat (which he gets major gutsiness points for btw.)

Could this be the subtext of the Mary Cheney thing? Prepare the "Kerry's insensitive" ground so if something comes out from his camp about Bush's infirmity it would be seen as graceless?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:29 am
I just found this conversation going on here: http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2004/10/14/1194/1032/219#219

I hadn't noticed the exchange between Kerry/Bush at the end of th debate. But, now I wonder what it was about.

Also, they mention the almost crying, drool, droopy face as was noted earlier in this thread by others.

Interesting that they also bring up the post election physical...

Any thoughts? Can anyone read lips or hear the exchange at the end of the debate?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:31 am
I can read lips. I'd have to see it again though (I was focused on the back pat and then was exulting to my husband -- "he did it! didja see that?")
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 07:37 am
Then maybe the "Can I meet with you later, where will you be" was so he could explain the thing Kerry just felt on his back?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 04:51 pm
Um, I'm a close personal friend of Sofia, and she's not wacko.

...though, she MAY be a bit deranged...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 05:06 pm
And we love, love, love the both of you,

Joe
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 05:08 pm
<a new boyfriend>

<wistful sigh>
0 Replies