monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sun 14 May, 2017 02:18 pm
@McGentrix,
Hey, McGentrix, look at that graph.. AThe countries with single-payer, government-run health care systems all had significant improvement in maternal deaths while paying around half what we pay per capita for health care.
glitterbag

Sun 14 May, 2017 02:28 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

How much difference is there between denigration of elitist eggheads, and the current crop of American morons?

The current crop of American morons are unable to trust anybody. That's why they have to believe scientists are trying to trick them (the morons are lazy, that's why they are morons). They don't have to remain morons, if they would get adventurous and try to consider info other than the crap they are spoon fed. Reading out of your comfort zone does not mean you will become a liberal or Democrat, however, you might just get a better understanding of how others came to a different viewpoint. But that scares the crap out of the authoritarians, they fear it might lead to compromise and authoritarians cannot allow that to happen......it would mean they don't have infallibility. Even the Pope is not infallible if he ventures away from Church doctrine. But apparently life doesn't hand us enough hardship, the authoritarians and their moronic followers think it's a good idea to hate people who dare to consider alternatives and "holy ****" ask questions.

I'm not sure if that answers whatever the question was you asked. At least I think you posed a question. I have difficulty following you occasionally because you always strike me as overly emotional and incurious. But I do thank you for providing so many quotes I can use in my signature block, I appreciate how often you write before you think. I love that quality in you.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Sun 14 May, 2017 02:39 pm
@McGentrix,
When Angela Merkle is referred to as the leader of the free world, listen up.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 14 May, 2017 02:39 pm
As for his accomplishments...I'm sure you will poo-poo them because you disagree with them but from where I sit I would direct you to the jobs report, the stock market, the reduction in illegal Immigration on the southern border, the movement of 140000 Chinese troops to the Korean border, the coal shipment returned and purchased instead form us, like wise the beef. Severely crippling Isis in Afghanistan and killing one of their leaders. Moving us closer to energy independence. Putting a dent in terroristic gangs like MS 13. I could go in but all you and the media want to focus on is anything they can spin as negative to try to bring him down because they ran a piss poor candidate. Holy crap...it's a major news story that he gets 2 scoops of ice cream and others at dinner got one. Give me a ******* break.
glitterbag

Sun 14 May, 2017 02:43 pm
@giujohn,
For a second I thought you were serious, thanks for the laugh guijohnovich
giujohn

Sun 14 May, 2017 03:01 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Laugh?...I would guess more like cackle.
glitterbag

Sun 14 May, 2017 03:56 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Of course that's what you would guess. I would be disappointed if a Neanderthal with rug burns on his knuckles thought anything else. Happy Mother's Day guijohnvladoff.

PS: this is coming from a smooth talking sophisticate who has sent me PM's to tell me to go F&$k myself.
Finn dAbuzz

Sun 14 May, 2017 04:23 pm
@glitterbag,
Someone wants to be counted among the elite eggheads. Smile
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 14 May, 2017 04:34 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Where did you imagine that figure from? Last I saw, support for Obamacare was somewhere around 55%, while support for Trumpcare was around 17%. Around 70^ disagreed with his immigration bans. A[[rpva; of his actions so far in office is around 40%. Basically most of the country think he sucks.

I don't go by fake news polls...51% of the electorate did NOT vote for a continuation of Obammy's policy by voting against Billary.
giujohn

Sun 14 May, 2017 04:44 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

giujohn wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Of course that's what you would guess. I would be disappointed if a Neanderthal with rug burns on his knuckles thought anything else. Happy Mother's Day guijohnvladoff.

PS: this is coming from a smooth talking sophisticate who has sent me PM's to tell me to go F&$k myself.

Actually what I said was F&$k you too...in response to your mean sprited name calleding in the PM...but then that's just like a cheese head...lying to flip the script. Oh and BTW...aren't you supposed to have me in ignore?? Me thinks you're getting sweet on me...but then who could blame ya. (Just remember, you're much to old to keep up with me.😘)
reasoning logic

Sun 14 May, 2017 05:40 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Me thinks you're getting sweet on me...

It is nice to see that others share my view from time to time. I thought glitterbag had the hot's for you a long time ago.
McGentrix

Sun 14 May, 2017 05:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
I was looking for something else and stumbled on this... If your cockles need warmed up, give this a hearty viewing.

0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 14 May, 2017 05:53 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
51% of the electorate did NOT vote for a continuation of Obammy's policy by voting against Billary.
besides your disdain for truth, math is another skill with which youve disagreed .
jcboy

Sun 14 May, 2017 06:00 pm
The new Republican healthcare bill only allots $46 per US citizen for the combined costs of maternity care, mental health care, and substance abuse treatment. That and two more dollars will get you on the bus. Dumb bastards Cool