monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

reasoning logic

Thu 4 May, 2017 08:26 pm
Are republicans as ignorant as democrats about this?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Thu 4 May, 2017 09:06 pm
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Thu 4 May, 2017 09:15 pm
Remember Watergate?

0 Replies

Debra Law

Thu 4 May, 2017 11:17 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

He tweets. He watches Fox news. He poops his pants. There's something wrong in there, somewhere.

And he watches Kung Fu Panda. And I agree there is something terribly wrong when POTUS and my two-year-old great nephew have so much in common.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 5 May, 2017 12:33 am
@jcboy,
I'm just dipping Finn's face into his own pooh. Not nice to watch but I hope it's educational.
izzythepush

Fri 5 May, 2017 04:59 am
Quote:
North Korea claims CIA plot to kill Kim Jong-un

US and South Korean agents are plotting to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, state media report.

A statement by the ministry of state security said a terrorist group backed by the CIA and South Korea's intelligence agency had entered the country to attack with a bio-chemical substance.

It said North Korea would find and "mercilessly destroy" the terrorists.

It comes amid high tensions in the region.

The statement, carried by North Korean news agency KCNA, said the alleged plot included the use of "biochemical substances including radioactive substance and nano poisonous substance".

The Supreme Leader would have been targeted at a military parade and public procession, with the results not be visible for six to 12 months afterwards, it said.

A recent war of words between the West and Pyongyang has escalated in recent weeks, with North Korea threatening to carry out a sixth nuclear test.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39815561
Lash

Fri 5 May, 2017 07:44 am
Hmmm. New unemployment rate.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/05/news/economy/april-jobs-report-us-economy/index.html?adkey=bn

A decade record.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 5 May, 2017 08:29 am
@Olivier5,
Oh really?

The arrogance of the French in all it's glory.

I'm afraid your tutelage has been for naught. I stand by my statement and find nothing wrong with it. I also believe in God but can I prove he exists? No.

I guarantee you that no one in this forum hangs on my every post and might be misled into believing anything I write, and particularly when I announce I have no proof.
revelette1

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:01 am
@Lash,
Kinda makes you wonder why we need all these changes to get the economy moving again.
0 Replies

revelette1

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:04 am
Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal(CNN)
revelette1

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:13 am
Senate GOP vows big changes for ObamaCare repeal bill (THE HILL)

I hope for one or two things, either an improvement on Obamacare to make it work better or any other conservative idea dies in those working groups and never makes it to the whole Senate.

I mean when you think about it, I don't think Trump cares as long as he can get something with his stamp on it, so if the Senate comes up with something that is good for those who will be hurt by the House bill and something democrats in both the house and the senate can support along with some moderate republicans, I think we might come out of all this the better. But that is a lot of ifs.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:21 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Indeed, I don't even know why I give a rat's ass for what you wrote. Guess i thought better of you than that, for some odd reason. My mistake. You're just another BS spreader.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:40 am
@Olivier5,
Now you've gone and ruined my weekend.
giujohn

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:46 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

217 Heartless Republicans in the House just screwed millions and millions of Americans! And, they didn't use a condom! I hope you remember these jackasses in 2018!

I will bet you that the Republicans will still maintain control of the house after the midterm elections...care to take the bet??
Olivier5

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:47 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I won't do it again, promissed.
giujohn

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:49 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Quote:
North Korea claims CIA plot to kill Kim Jong-un

US and South Korean agents are plotting to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, state media report.

A statement by the ministry of state security said a terrorist group backed by the CIA and South Korea's intelligence agency had entered the country to attack with a bio-chemical substance.

It said North Korea would find and "mercilessly destroy" the terrorists.

It comes amid high tensions in the region.

The statement, carried by North Korean news agency KCNA, said the alleged plot included the use of "biochemical substances including radioactive substance and nano poisonous substance".

The Supreme Leader would have been targeted at a military parade and public procession, with the results not be visible for six to 12 months afterwards, it said.

A recent war of words between the West and Pyongyang has escalated in recent weeks, with North Korea threatening to carry out a sixth nuclear test.

Good...that's what the CIA was originally for...and we need to get back to that.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 5 May, 2017 09:50 am
@revelette1,
That was truly bizarre. Lots of confused faces.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 5 May, 2017 10:33 am
@izzythepush,
A further announcement from NK.

Quote:
A North Korean referred to only as "Kim" was paid to carry out an attack with biochemical substances, the ministry of state security said.

The plot was foiled, it said, but gave no details on the fate of "Kim". The CIA declined to comment and South Korea has issued no statement so far.

My gut feeling is that "Kim" has fallen out o0f favour with Kim Jong Un, and this is a convenient story to hang around his neck.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 5 May, 2017 11:21 am
@Olivier5,
Golly, you're just bound and determined to drive me into a state of shame and depression.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Fri 5 May, 2017 12:19 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
Trump praises Australia's universal health care after Obamacare repeal(CNN)

That deserves to be repeated.

0 Replies