monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Walter Hinteler

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 01:41 pm
@layman,
Quote:
What the polls don't show is the 'shy vote'; these are people who still won't say they will vote for the FN. It doesn't mean they won't vote, it means they won't say. We are slowly moving towards a stage where people are no longer ashamed to say they voted FN, they are proud."
FN is clearly proud of Pétain, the Vichy government, racism, xenophobia, revisionism, negation of the existence of Nazi concentration camps etc. etc. And now FN gathers French nationalists who believe they are the only true patriots, anti-communists, anti-anything-from-the-left, Nazi-enthusiasts, French Royalists and many other groups of the radical extreme right.

ossobucotemp

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 01:43 pm
@jcboy,
Agreed. I'm no economist but even I get that. Joke is a mild word. Hmmm, mix the word joke and hoax and what do we have? Kroaks.

Like your new avatar.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
ossobucotemp

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 01:47 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
good explanation of a seemingly world reaching explosion..
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 03:08 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

What the hell Layman...No pix of the topless french femenazis??

Seriously dude? WTF?
roger

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 04:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Perhaps, the "endorsement" of Trump for Le Pen had some effects?

I wonder if there will ever come a time when politicians realize that not all endorsements are equal.
0 Replies

thack45

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 04:09 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

♪ And I'm proud to be an American .. ♪

Say kids, speaking of the Murica, is it great again yet?
blatham

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 04:18 pm
@jcboy,
I'm actually not at all sure how many conservative ideologues and strategists believe that trickle-down theory is sound. Key people in this sphere, like Norquist and the Koch brothers, are acutely focused on two goals, reducing the size of government and reducing taxes (particularly for the wealthy) which has the same end. Trickle-down theory provides a convenient rationale or cover story.
0 Replies

blatham

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 04:25 pm
Apparently Trump said two things today.

1) At some future date, he will make Mexico pay, in some form, for the wall.
He's lying.

2) His poll number as "very good".
He's lying.
blatham

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 04:40 pm
I see that, as expected, Le Pen's New Fascist Party will be in the run off next month. That's delightful. Well, unless you're Jewish.
layman

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 04:57 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

I see that, as expected, Le Pen's New Fascist Party will be in the run off next month. That's delightful. Well, unless you're Jewish.

Quit lyin, eh? Marine drove her own Pappy clean out of the FN because he was an anti-semite. She don't play dat.

It aint jews they got a problem with--it's those damn throat-slittin muslim wackos.

They all carry rusty-ass pockets knives, so they can saw a Frog's head off on youtube, and ****.
0 Replies

thack45

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:01 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:
Say kids, speaking of the Murica, is it great again yet?

blatham wrote:

Apparently Trump said two things today.

1) At some future date, he will make Mexico pay, in some form, for the wall.
He's lying.

2) His poll number as "very good".
He's lying.

So you're saying not just yet..
layman

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:03 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Well, actually, John, the little tale of Spacemoose whuppin some cheese-eater's ass was even more better, doncha think?
McGentrix

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:05 pm
@layman,
boobs>cartoons
0 Replies

layman

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:22 pm
@blatham,
I love the way the cheese-eaters try to act like people approve of them and their filthy marxist ideology, eh?

Quote:
Poll: Trump, Democrats and GOP all unpopular

The ABC/Washington Post poll found significant majorities said both the Democratic and Republican parties were "out of touch" with the concerns of most Americans.

Sixty-seven percent of respondents said the Democratic Party was out of touch, as did 62% for the Republican Party. Less than a third said either party was "in touch."

Trump faired (sic) slightly better than the parties, with 58% saying he was out of touch.

96% of people who said they voted for him saying they would do so again. The poll showed only 85% of those who voted for Hillary Clinton would do so again.

That difference in remaining support for the two candidates would mean Trump would best Clinton 43 to 40% in a hypothetical rematch today. In the actual election Clinton failed to achieve an an electoral victory but outpaced Trump by almost 2.9 million votes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/23/politics/donald-trump-approval-poll/

By the way, cheese-eater, quit misrepresenting what Trump actually said, eh, which was:

"New polls out today are very good considering that much of the media is FAKE and almost always negative."

Nice try, cheese-eaters.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:35 pm
@Olivier5,
Benjie Sanders is very, very, very far from being a viable presidential candidate.

People born in 1940 were not expected to live in their parents basements until age 40 and in fact the guy was too much of a bum to even make it as a hippie, actually getting thrown out of at least one hippie commune for slacking. The guy LOOKS more like a bum than Red Skepton's old Freddie the Freeloader character.

http://www.bearfabrique.org/Misc/bumpower.jpg
blatham

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:37 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
So you're saying not just yet..

America will be truly great only when the President, by executive order, can grab any pussy, any time, any where he might desire to do so. Let freedom ring.

This will happen, believe me, in the next 100 days.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:39 pm
@McGentrix,
Yeah...WTF
0 Replies