monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

RABEL222

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 04:57 pm
@Brand X,
But it was ok to use the e-mails innuendo against Clinton because she was a liberal?
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:03 pm
@maporsche,
How exactly did it influence the election... exactly?
RABEL222

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:04 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
However, the mere fact we had hackers interfering in our elections should give everyone cause to want to look into it unless they are so partisan they don't care about our cyber security.

Unless of course cooperating with Russian hackers gets your conservative candidate elected president, than its perfectly ok.
giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:07 pm
@maporsche,
Oh no no no...everyone is crying foul because his motive was because he specifically want to place Trump in power...and while there isn't scintilla of evidence to support that fantasy there is conclusive evidence that he would have done it no matter who ran against her.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:22 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Quote:
However, the mere fact we had hackers interfering in our elections should give everyone cause to want to look into it unless they are so partisan they don't care about our cyber security.

Unless of course cooperating with Russian hackers gets your conservative candidate elected president, than its perfectly ok.

What overblown bullshit...define cooperating...(this will be rich)
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:30 pm
@giujohn,
You say 2.5 million more votes than tRump got isent a majority? Who cant count?
RABEL222

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:36 pm
@ehBeth,
Guey, Layman and Georgeob1 think like the conservative they that if you tell a lie often enough people will start to believe it. They think most people are as brain dead as they are.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 05:41 pm
You are not pleased.

I'm dealing with bad gas.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 06:10 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I think it helped to confirm that the DNC was no better than the RNC. Many Progressives are interested in a honest party that they can belong to and when they find major corruption within their own party they vote accordingly.
Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 06:20 pm
@reasoning logic,
Progressives should consider libertarian / conservative organizations.
georgeob1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 06:41 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

If hackers stole and leaked Trumps tax returns and those tax returns showed something that, while not illegal, would be damaging to his campaign....would that be ok with you?

That would indeed be OK with me. Indeed numerous inferences of improper or at least aggressive tax practices that Trump has, or may have, used have already been fairly widely reported, and I suspect they did damage perceptions of him in some quarters.

However, my view is that if he did it (whatever it may be), he has no one but himself to blame if it becomes public. Blaming the hacker or whoever might have found or published the information is merely an efort to diastract and worthy only of Hillary Clinton, the DNC and the liberal media.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 06:49 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:

Have you ever considered anarchy?

Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 06:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
**** no!
Kolyo

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 06:58 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

You say 2.5 million more votes than tRump got isent a majority? Who cant count?

It isn't a majority.

Clinton won the popular vote, but she did not get a majority of it; she got a plurality of the popular vote.
Frugal1

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 07:08 pm
@Kolyo,
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Czcn_AuVEAA-zn2.jpg:large
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:21 pm
@RABEL222,
It's a plurality...NOT a majority...man your thick.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

giujohn wrote:

I think it helped to confirm that the DNC was no better than the RNC. Many Progressives are interested in a honest party that they can belong to and when they find major corruption within their own party they vote accordingly.

Oh...ok...HOW ABOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTION??

Can any lefty tell me how the Russians influenced the election??? EXACTLY?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:29 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Consider them to be what????
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:54 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Yeah...keep posting I'm diagnosing you too.

I noticed you didn't even try to refute anything in my post...and your childish tactic of questioning my sanity is transparent...but thanks for playing.

I don't consider the stuff you write to be even worth discussing. Why would you even think that I would engage you in this nonsense. I suppose you think you are proposing genius ideas, for instance maybe you are thevillage intellectual. Here's the thing, you never really know the background, education or skills of other members who post here. The only suggestion I have for you is to double check your sources before you declare anything as fact. Don't do it for me, I have already raised my children, but just because I'm in the Christmas spirit, try verifying the information before you commit to it. Or not, my life stays the same.
giujohn

Mon 12 Dec, 2016 09:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Correct me if I'm wrong here honey, you did post this self-important sounding tripe right?

Quote:
@giujohn,
There are so many disciplines involved in foreign Intell gathering, people study for years, acquire skills and become target specific experts. These analysts, linguists and target experts and it people are not political appointees and only serve the American people. You don't become wealthy working for the Federal Government, and as far as anyone being beholden to Obama, here's a news flash----Obama leaves office in January------what possible benefit can anyone hope to get? Frankly, since any interference in our elections from foreign governments is considered an Intell fail, you should blame Obama. For the life of me, I don't understand why you would rather pretend nothing happened than investigate and drag Obama thru the mud. You guys are slipping.

Now did someone sneak into your cottage and hold a ******* gun to your vacuous little head and force you to respond to my post?

If you are flustered by my rejoinder I can understand you frustration...maybe you should just put me on ignore so as not to embarrass your self when you can't formulate an intelligent retort....but thanks for playing. And as we say in NY...have a REAL nice day.